Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Incredibly irritated. I had gone back home from my student apartment to spend some time with my family for a few weeks. I just came back, only to find that while I was gone, the air conditioner has been leaking fluid, some of the carpet is damaged, and there's mold all over the place in the closet that contains the AC, furnace, and hot water heater.

4e6db53d01ea833c5031f30842a245fdae489314

Very hot. I like it though, since we had the majority of the summer slightly on the cool side. This might be the last, so I made sure to get the best of it. Feels great!

• Brohoof 1

I feel like the rope in a Tug 'o War. Everyone wants me for one thing or another and I can only be one place at a time. I know I've probably whined about this before on this thread, but some things never change. I need three or four of me, and then maybe I could manage everything (except fighting myself over my favorite wardrobe items, that could be an issue). 

Unfulfilled and unproductive. All I really need is a job twice a week to pay off my debts instead of relying on saved funds. Can't be any job though...