Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Stupid for letting an obvious thunderstorm take my internet, and have me pay extra, and wait for it to be fixed.

I made a choice to unplug only some of my machines about a Minute before the lightning stroke close by. The windows shook from the blast wave, and one of the neighbors house got damaged (I heard).

I had three major damaged things as the outcome, and one I could fix manually, the other will cost me $80, and the last, my internet pride (router lost VoIP, Ethernet, tv, and wan. Only the wifi light turns in, and when it blinks, a nice smell if burnt fills the air!)

I am feeling very, very tired. I didn’t sleep at all last night. I tossed and turned all night for 12 hours.

Feeling mildly exhilarated. I had a really good language lesson earlier and that kind of thing tends to put a nice spin on the rest of the day. I can't wait to go back and review/practice what I learned. 

7 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Feeling mildly exhilarated. I had a really good language lesson earlier and that kind of thing tends to put a nice spin on the rest of the day. I can't wait to go back and review/practice what I learned. 

You made my day, Dreamy. :wub::toldya::pinkie::kindness::rarity::ticking:

Edited by TheRockARooster🐔
  • Brohoof 1

Very slow. I pushed everything I needed to do into just a few hours. I feel blah! My night was blah. My internet is broken and my smartphone is making life blah as well .. also

Spoiler

Blah

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling a healthy high. My friend played Geometry Dash on a crappy 30hz mobile device but I gifted him the game on Steam just now. He claims to have a good computer so neither he or I can wait to see what he can do. I made the guy's day

• Brohoof 2

Pretty sad, after a bit of rest on the weekend I feel like I'm losing interest and motivation in my project. Again. This is forth and I've never finished one for this reason

• Brohoof 1