Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling disoriented because of a bad dream, a traumatic experience where I was joined with a new ethnics group of people that did some scares with weapons like knifes. It was only a dream, and I am almost fully awake

Feeling good, when I turned on my newly built computer and it gave me all the right signs! From the first screw on the motherboard, the thermal paste on the 10th gen Core i5, DDR 4 ram, and all the right power cords, I was holding my breath. I can finally breathe again! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I'm pissed at my laptop. The cooler is kinda broken and as noisy as microwave. Slams sometimes help to get it back to normal, but with slightest touch or move it starts again. I've disassembled the laptop a few times to see what I can do but seems like the only way is new laptop/cooler

• Brohoof 1

Exhausted and like I've been put through a meat grinder. I swear, my commute to work is more taxing than the job itself. Sure, my back and arms are a little sore from loading packages, but it's barely noticeable. My legs feel like absolute garbage from riding my bike, and I don't even have enough energy to focus on playing videogames. Riding a bicycle up and down hills for nearly two hours a day takes its toll, especially when you're an underweight fuck like me. I desperately need a moped, or some other solution.

16 minutes ago, Booker said:

Exhausted and like I've been put through a meat grinder. I swear, my commute to work is more taxing than the job itself. Sure, my back and arms are a little sore from loading packages, but it's barely noticeable. My legs feel like absolute garbage from riding my bike, and I don't even have enough energy to focus on playing videogames. Riding a bicycle up and down hills for nearly two hours a day takes its toll, especially when you're an underweight fuck like me. I desperately need a moped, or some other solution.

Continuing every day will make it easier after a while because it will cause you to gain some leg muscle

• Brohoof 1

Feeling slightly odd, because I mixed my sleep schedule up a lot, doing computer building in the afternoon, and being up working the night before, dividing my night in half :scoots: