Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel great, got good sleep and my wrist doesn't hurt anymore(I started crochet again and my wrist wasn't used to it anymore after not doing it for a month or so). :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Right now, I feel a sense of catharsis and joy now that my laptop is where I want it to be in terms of settings, I found better quality audio software for my headphones (Had to buy it from the Microsoft store, but still), and that Biden has won the election and will be our 46th President of the United States.

Apologies for bringing a bit of politics into this one, but after 4 years of Trump, I'm happy that it's almost finally over and am hoping for a better future for America.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh down. Nothing to worry about though. Dad immersed me a little in a pretty horrid tragedy a few years before I was even born. I tried not to pay too much attention. It’s not something I should be upset about.

I mean I guess there’s the 1940s :wacko: .

The more real something becomes than just something you read in a textbook or a casual remark, the more personal it can become.

Edited by WWolf

Annoyed because somehow I cut my finger flushing the toilet. How the f does that even happen? :yeahno: (but I also found it pretty funny, which is why I'm post it here lol)

1 hour ago, Envy said:

Annoyed because somehow I cut my finger flushing the toilet. How the f does that even happen? :yeahno: (but I also found it pretty funny, which is why I'm post it here lol)

Wait, how DID that happen? :ooh:

I’m feeling pretty good, I had some friends over for a Christmas tree decorating party and now I’m just chilling and browsing this website.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Wait, how DID that happen? 

The back of the lever(?) has edges on it. They aren't too sharp, so I really don't know how this happened.

On 11/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, Jeric said:

This is not a platform to show your dislike for members of the community. 

Removing the posts doesn't remove the feelings of hurt and betrayal I felt and still feel for the user in question. 

Feeling pretty blah today. :scoots:

• Brohoof 2