Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Kinda nostalgic having just browsed this site again after a very long time of inactivity. Pretty sad too, knowing that none of the friends I had on here are active anymore. 

That said, I feel that it's my time to go. To walk away from the My Little Pony fan community for good. This will be the last thing I ever post on this site, and there will never be another contribution from me. Again, it's my time to walk away, for good, and leave all the memories behind. I am no longer Schoolboy B, the "cool gangsta brony" I started out as. I am now simply a former brony.

But before I go, I'm gonna say this: I'm not sad about leaving. I'm happy that I was part of this community. 

Edited by xX_PinkDragon_Xx

15 hours ago, Cagey said:

I feel like I’m bad at grieving. Which is weird, because I know people grieve in different ways, but still. 

What’s that mean exactly? Like, you’re just not feeling what you think you should be feeling? Just asking cause I’m curious.

As for me, I’m feeling fine, but I’m just waiting to get disappointed again in ten minutes when school starts.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

What’s that mean exactly? Like, you’re just not feeling what you think you should be feeling? Just asking cause I’m curious.

As for me, I’m feeling fine, but I’m just waiting to get disappointed again in ten minutes when school starts.

Yeah… Everyone else in my family seems sadder than me about this death. Maybe it just hasn’t sunk in yet for me.

Good luck with your school day! 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:31 AM, Cagey said:

Yeah… Everyone else in my family seems sadder than me about this death. Maybe it just hasn’t sunk in yet for me.

Good luck with your school day! 

I get that. Sometimes it’s just another version of denial.

Thanks! School is crazy with the homework load but I’m managing.

• Brohoof 1

I’m feeling weirdly okay, despite having a close friend cut contact with me two days ago. Not to be annoyingly emotional in a thread but since then I have been tearing up a little bit on and off, but other than that I haven’t thought about it much, my mind is blocking it out I think. Maybe I am just numb over it currently and eventually it will hit me he is truly gone. 
But, dwelling doesn’t do any good so trying to move on the best I can. 

Edited by ScribblePixel

13 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Gender dysphoria is high today UwU agonizing wanting to cry into your pillow an ordinary day UwU. 

The feeling that nobody will ever accept you for who you are yes that's how I feel my dudes.

AgedWebbedAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif.316151ac6259aa1d18a21d253aa0cf7c.gif

I would accept you cause honestly I don’t think gender should matter to people as much as it should. By that I mean people should focus on you as a person more than the gender you identify as.