Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not great. I've been feeling down for a couple of weeks now. There's a person I've known for years and never really payed attention to. Then a month ago they started to show me signs of interest (or something similar). One important detail is that both of us are shy/silent type of person, so no anything direct, only giving-tips like behavior. So a few weeks ago I finally got the courage to talk to the person (not irl of course lol) and the convo didn't go well, died after a dozen of messages but wasn't a complete failure. And after this I expected them to message me too at some point, but it never happened. Though the person doesn't seem to be indifferent to me either, just a bit less interested (we see each other twice a week on an extra course). And after this I've been thinking a lot about that conversation. Did I said something wrong? Did I sound too cold? Did I seem dumb? Etc

6 hours ago, Vefka said:

Not great. I've been feeling down for a couple of weeks now. There's a person I've known for years and never really payed attention to. Then a month ago they started to show me signs of interest (or something similar). One important detail is that both of us are shy/silent type of person, so no anything direct, only giving-tips like behavior. So a few weeks ago I finally got the courage to talk to the person (not irl of course lol) and the convo didn't go well, died after a dozen of messages but wasn't a complete failure. And after this I expected them to message me too at some point, but it never happened. Though the person doesn't seem to be indifferent to me either, just a bit less interested (we see each other twice a week on an extra course). And after this I've been thinking a lot about that conversation. Did I said something wrong? Did I sound too cold? Did I seem dumb? Etc

Maybe they’re too nervous to start a conversation on their own?

• Brohoof 2

Extremely hungry and tired. Didn’t really eat much today other than the poptart I ate before leaving for work. Now that I’m home I’m going to fix something.