Banner by ~ Ruhisu

Mega Thread How are you feeling?

Anxious x 2. Probably shouldn’t have waited till the last minute to prepare for this but it’s fine. It’ll all work out. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1
  • Hug 3

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

forgotten by some friends here, but that's okay. <3 It makes me appreciate the ones who do care for me and tag me - well.. i'll appreciate them 10x more.

Not doing so great today and I have no idea why. I was fine earlier, indecisive but fine. For the past hour I have felt really anxious, uneasy. 

EXTREMLY depressed. Feel like I'll never be happy again to be honest, I've just been laying in bed crying all day.

Posted Images

forgotten by some friends here, but that's okay. <3
It makes me appreciate the ones who do care for me and tag me - well.. i'll appreciate them 10x more. :P

• Brohoof 5
  • Hug 3

I'm feeling just fine right now. Looking forward to watching the Kipo season 2 finale soon and then one or two episodes of Friendship is Magic season 2 as part of my generation 4 rewatch.

• Brohoof 3

Wait am I actually crushing on her. After all the nonsense she’s put me through at work this past year? I must be ill.:sealed:

• Shocked 1

I’m relieved that my fanfic chapter publishing went okay. I also made some deviantart folders which is great! I’m kinda annoyed though that the things with Mature filters look like they disappeared on my phone but not my iPad. I feel like at least the little Mature symbol should appear so it doesn’t look like I forgot chapters.

• Hug 1