Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

2 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

I’ve worked every shift and by doing so it just destroyed my sleeping habits. I can’t sleep unless I take something and even then they don’t always work.

Yeah, that can mess you up and fixing it can be a ton of effort. If it is even possible at all.:wacko:
I remember I used to have really bad quality irregular sleep for a long time first due to being a neet and no pace of the day for a long time and then working and just not having the ability to go to bed in time. I still am forced to be up for too long due to not having privacy.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Heartbroken and upset :sunny:

I'm sorry to hear you're heartbroken BFFFF! You can pm me if you want. 

27 minutes ago, crookedpinkie said:

I'm feeling pretty anxious and depressed today (well, most of this week so far). I'm feeling a lot of nostalgia for simpler times and it hurts a little.

I've felt the same way since the Virus became a pandemic last year

I'm feeling alright, woke up with  bit of a sick stomach (it's a normal thing for me) started drinking a cowboy drink and I feel better. Also quite happy I was able to get all three Bioshock games + DLC for 15$ the other day. And getting a late valentine's gift from one of my partners soon.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Silicon Chimera said:

I've felt the same way since the Virus became a pandemic last year

Yup, it's been really tough on me too. I'll be glad when we can all safely go out and live again, even if things aren't 100% like they used to be.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Silicon Chimera said:

I'm sorry to hear you're heartbroken BFFFF! You can pm me if you want. 

Thank You, BFFFF. I did send you a PM but I decided that my reason was too complicated to explain in an opening post. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, BFFFF. I did send you a PM but I decided that my reason was too complicated to explain in an opening post. 

that's fine, and I read it. 

• Brohoof 1