Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am irritated- no, angry. I decided to do something for the sake of others feelings and I regret it. 

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like Kyoshi needs a hug. :(

Yeah, I could use one. It just feels like something always has to go wrong with something. Everything could be fine but there's one thing that screws up all of that. Stuff gets to me very easily. Trying to be in a more positive mindset since I know I can fix the issue, it's just a waiting game. Waiting also stresses me a bit, not due to impatience, but because of uncertainty. 

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Yeah, I could use one. It just feels like something always has to go wrong with something. Everything could be fine but there's one thing that screws up all of that. Stuff gets to me very easily. Trying to be in a more positive mindset since I know I can fix the issue, it's just a waiting game. Waiting also stresses me a bit, not due to impatience, but because of uncertainty. 

Uncertainty is the worse :scoots: It’s not fun to wait for something when you can’t even guess what the result is gonna be

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Califorum said:

I am feeling pretty good today. I just watched the matrix and it was awesome.

I need to get around to watching it myself. I own the first two, but I've only ever seen clips. 

As for my current feelings courtesy of Feelingsville: Tired, but my mind is energized. So imma just browsing the webs. Late night info searching. 

• Brohoof 1