Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

@Kyoshi @Windy Breeze

I’m putting these two songs here because my own words wouldn’t be enough. 

(You don’t have to listen if you don’t want to, this is just my way of saying I care about your guys’ well beings. If you do decide to listen, I would definitely consider these “listen to the end” songs.)

i'll be fine. <3

the fact people need a group to chase me down and hate on me just shows what weak personality some have but karma will always collect her debt.
I don't need their type of hatred, they will pay for their own idiocy.
I'm not gonna bugger off because some want me to, i'll just come back harder / more.

• Brohoof 1

Lazy af today. I think I could sleep all day if I was able to lol.

59 minutes ago, Pandora said:

i'll be fine. <3

the fact people need a group to chase me down and hate on me just shows what weak personality some have but karma will always collect her debt.
I don't need their type of hatred, they will pay for their own idiocy.
I'm not gonna bugger off because some want me to, i'll just come back harder / more.

That’s awful that people are doing that to you. I hope things get better for you and they leave you alone! 

• Brohoof 2

The sorrow of unsaid things and things I want to but can't say because of shyness and anxiety has been getting more intense gradually for last few months. I wonder why it started now and not at any other point of my life

1 minute ago, Adorable Lovestar said:

Why's that? You alright?

Eh, it is what it is I guess. There's always some sort of thing that reminds me of being a failure and that tends to bring me down. It is a daily occurence at this point. Just part of my life these days.

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Eh, it is what it is I guess. There's always some sort of thing that reminds me of being a failure and that tends to bring me down. It is a daily occurence at this point. Just part of my life these days.

I doubt you're a failure. You should try to disempower those thoughts. Very few people are failures, and I don't think you're the exception.<3

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Adorable Lovestar said:

I doubt you're a failure. You should try to disempower those thoughts. Very few people are failures, and I don't think you're the exception.<3

You'd be surprised. I am a rather special case. Either way, I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless. 

• Brohoof 1

Annoyed at my teacher who apparently doesn’t get out much cause they’d rather grade homework over spring break than actually do something relaxing :mlp_wat:

Also annoyed by the twitch that developed on one of my eyelids only an hour or so ago. I wish I had an eyepatch right now.

• Brohoof 1