Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Just experienced the most painful breakup of my life so I definitely feel pretty awful. I wish it didn't have to end this way.

Also I'm a bit annoyed with family members for completely unrelated reasons.

On 2021-05-05 at 1:07 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I can certainly relate :sunny: If you wanna talk about it just let me know.

I’m feeling decent for now, but I’m a bit disappointed that I delayed helping out on a project I was assigned to. I was so slow with everything which probably annoyed everybody. The project ended up getting lost too so that’s really unfair to the project leader.

That probably won't be necessary, but seriously, thank you so much for showing compassion. It really means a lot. :rarity:

1 hour ago, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

That probably won't be necessary, but seriously, thank you so much for showing compassion. It really means a lot. :rarity:

You’re welcome :kindness:

18 hours ago, Pandora said:

need a little positivity boost rn sadly :c

Here you go:

4EE75749-538E-40E4-8F10-D0CB687E1AB9.png

Kinda quite lonely here feels like I haven't talked to anyone other than family in a long time like I talk to ppl sometimes online (though still feels like not enough) otherwise barely ever anyone else irl with the pandemic and that. I haven't met any friends since the first lockdown at least yet maybe soon will I guess. Those ppl who r like wa I havent met anyone in a week r annoyin sorry ;P 

(edited)

Crappy. Not everything that you discover or realize about yourself is a good thing. It’s nothing new but I pondered too much on the thought too much and it’s stuck for now.

Edited by WWolf

13 hours ago, WWolf said:

Crappy. Not everything that you discover or realize about yourself is a good thing. It’s nothing new but I pondered too much on the thought too much and it’s stuck for now.

I get that feeling :scoots:

Right now I guess I could say I feel neutral

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Very tired, I worked some long shifts this weekend and both days I had to get up early too, which I don't really like doing :scoots:  

I hate when that happens :/

I’m doing fine at the moment but in general, I am emotionally and mentally overwhelmed by stuff I’ve had to deal with for a while