Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Better that I have for a while. I just got over my second cold in as many months. Before that I went two and a half years without catching anything. I still employ all my massive preventative measures but somehow this got through. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 

• Brohoof 1

Feeling a little upset.

I did a martial arts class today when it was my rest day, i tbrew a left hook at a pad too hard and hurting my elbow. 

Now I can't straighten my arm properly and not gonna be able to use it in upcoming classes, and gonna have to wear a brace 🙄

Went for a flu vaccination this morning - what a palavar! Masks and social distancing still mandatory at the doctor's. We're organized into (socially distanced) groups, or lines, depending on time of appointment. Very much reminded me of lining up in the playground and waiting to go indoors at school. Then each line goes in, to table 'A' or 'B' to collect the paperwork. Then another wait. Anyway I now feel like someone has punched me hard in the shoulder, which is the normal affect of a flu vac. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

Feeling fine. Had a stressful morning dealing with the nefariously convoluted university protocol for ordering textbooks for my masters degree, but I'm pretty relaxed now and looking forward to seeing @ridaranka later, so it's all good now.

I'm a special somepony!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2