Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling good but I wish school didn’t tire me out so much, sometimes that puts me in a bad mood

Also, did anyone else notice the weird Mayo reaction? :fiery: What is it even for?

Edit: It replaced Flutteryay noooo :(

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don't think so :ooh:

I feel very fine at the moment. Got a lot of work done. Got a nice calm evening ahead of me :blush:

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Feeling good but I wish school didn’t tire me out so much, sometimes that puts me in a bad mood

Also, did anyone else notice the weird Mayo reaction? :fiery: What is it even for?

it just randomly replaces an emote... click one and re click again and the missing emote comes back. mine was the brohoof.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

Sore.

We went and climbed up the mountain here for my brother's birthday yesterday. When they said 'climb' I figured it was going to be more of an uphill path of dirt or concrete or something, not literally climbing up steep and potentially dangerous rock paths.

At least we made it to the top though, so that was pretty cool. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I feel like everything is a drag...I mean I always feel like that but more so lately. Like everything is just boring, same, and nothing to look forward to that could motivate me. :scoots: