Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Barren. Because an empty compromise is all there is to my life. Even in the best case scenarios. And speaking of scenarios. All I have is the mundane emptiness of this animalistic dramatization people call reality. I wanted more than this. I needed more than this. But there is nothing more. That unique quality I was looking for only exists within myself, because that which is not real cannot exist on its own.
When dreams feel more real than reality... What a pointless creation this is. I understand the sadness of those eyes in the portrait now. I understand. If she was delivered so soon. Then, I hope I can be so too.

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m feeling sad and also annoyed at my stomach. :(

Hope your stomach gets better soon, sounds like it’s been bothering you for a while.

I’m doing good :) 

30 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hope your stomach gets better soon, sounds like it’s been bothering you for a while.

I’m doing good :) 

Thank you, Explosion.

It's up anddown, annoying as heck.

Doing aright actually. Just moved into a new house today. It's oldish, but alright. Will be sleeping on the couch since the beds aren't in and because boxes are anywhere. I'm staying alone since my parents have gone away for a few weeks, so yeah, it's lonely, but at least I have the whole place to myself. :laugh: