Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Goldwing. For his kind there is no mold. For he fools even gold. Mercurial and changing beyond any cast. Kicker than silver, yet always the last. Faster than lightning, striking with zeal. Never a deal could reach his ideal. Feeling too real to be just an idea. A scary thought it is so bright. Brighter than the starry ceiling of night. Take only what is not fake, for there is no right in a mistake. Stacked against you is the lie, believe or not, it is in sight. For ever more, without her face, he is always blind outside her gaze.

Being tired seems to be the running theme on page 978 and I’m no exception. It started when my once in a blue moon neck pain returned without warning a few days ago. Thankfully the pain subsided but it kept me from sleeping well the last three nights. Now I just need to reduce my sleep deficit. 

(edited)

Feeling a bit anxious but also excited since my family is going to be moving across the country again.

I think I just really hate the idea of having to pack :worry:

Edited by Dita Bear

Angry as usual. Computer creating problems from old problems. A whole hour needlessly wasted and it keeps regressing. An update caused problems. Restoring it caused new ones.

Too real. And it is not a good feeling. Because the more real it gets, the less real it feels for me. That is the thing about this reality, it is always a compromise.
People will have belief systems or practices to help them cope with life, but that doesn't work for me. I always have to trash my psychological buffers into the ground, because they are not real.

I have an obsession with truth that sources from a complex that is tied to childhood trauma. Just at the center of the heart. Trust issues. Hyperawareness, ADHD, dissociative identity disorder, etc. Your psyche is constantly expecting danger from everywhere. So, you HAVE to know. Because if you don't know, then you may get hurt again.
Thanks to my own parents, their mistake is here. They ruined my only chance at a normal life. And it burned me up so badly. I made sure they were recompensed. The only actual good thing I learned from my relatives. They know how settle a debt, despite their questionable morality. But the damage is already done. This emotional friction feels like a very tangible fissure from side to side of my chest. And it is killing me, like it killed the rest of the men in this family. Medical history of cardiac arrest in every single case. Coincidence? Probably not. Well, at least the ones who didn't kill themselves. Still, it could be worse. Like the women side of this family, cancer. Imagine it tearing the skin and muscle tissue in your back until your organs, which are undergoing a process of licuation, fall through your back. Multiple metastasis. If the chemo doesn't kill your first. What happened?

I should pay a shrink, really. But pay someone to be lied to is kinda sad. And lets not get into the toxic prescriptions. Besides, I have my star psychiatrists already. Imagine that, a star descending from the sky at your request. I wonder what they think; these luminaries. Or how bad I must be in the head, that they have to display these threatrics everytime I want to end it. "Mental patient number 5.643.632.734 soliciting aid".

What a mess... what a mess.

Slightly tense. I say no to a comparatively trivial thing in the grand scheme to someone and it becomes a big deal. I did one thing that was already asked and the other thing really isn't necessary so does it have to be a big deal? Maybe it's just one of those things where non-compliance is seen as a personal attack on someone else.