Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's your family?

Reecejackox

• 3 weeks later...

Okay at the moment, sorta kinda sorta. I mean, we're all still kicking at the moment but everyone seems to have a little something to complain about, from kidney stones to heart problems to bad hair. (Yeah, that last one can be serious!) But we're not six feet under yet...

Hang on, I gotta take my meds.

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon. Not two hours after I posted this my brother went into the hospital with kidney problems. He has massive kidney stones on both sides and they're going to do a procedure in the morning today if he doesn't pass something during the night. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Hm...well me and my immediate family, we're just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill family lol. We keep to ourselves, but are friendly. Just gotta take the time to know us, we're down to earth and fun and always down for a good time. :P And even though we've been stuck in the city for the past 12 years, we're all still pretty redneck, just a warning. :bedeyes: 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:10 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

He has massive kidney stones on both sides

Oh gawd, I know his pain... was he curled up on the floor in agony, because I sure was! Tell him I hope he gets better soon.

Anyway, my fam is alright. At least the ones I’m in contact with. Finally started talking to the other half that lives on the other side of the country again.

Edited by ShadOBabe

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Oh gawd, I know his pain... was he curled up on the floor in agony, because I sure was! Tell him I hope he gets better soon.

He was in pretty tough shape even though he's had them before and they theoretically get easier after the first. I remember my first and just like you said, it's like no other pain imaginable! I'm sorry you've had these horrid little monstrosities as well. :(

He's out of the hospital now but he goes back next Tuesday for another procedure. 

Thanks for the well-wishes @ShadOBabe! I'll pass them right along! :kindness:

13 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

He was in pretty tough shape even though he's had them before and they theoretically get easier after the first. I remember my first and just like you said, it's like no other pain imaginable! I'm sorry you've had these horrid little monstrosities as well. :(

He's out of the hospital now but he goes back next Tuesday for another procedure. 

Thanks for the well-wishes @ShadOBabe! I'll pass them right along! :kindness:

Same to you! My second one WAS a lot easier than the first, but I think part of that was knowing what it was. The first one scared me because I had no clue what was wrong.

No problem at all!

My family are doing alright, most of my family live in New Zealand, and the time zone differences make it a nightmare to actually speak to each other. But hey, what else is the WhatsApp family group chat for, eh? :mlp_laugh:

• 3 weeks later...