Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S09:E23 The Big Mac Question

Troblems

How was the thing?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like the episode?

• Nah bruh (Hated it T_T)
    • Gibby didn't like that. (Didn't care for it)
    • It was an episode (Whole lot of meh)
    • It was pretty good (Liked it)
    • Fantastic! (I love it!)

Title: The Big Mac Question

Air Date: October 05, 2019

Written By: Josh Haber and Michael Vogel

Synopsis: When Big Mac and Sugar Belle decide to propose to each other, everything their friends do to help ends up making a mess of the whole thing!

This one and three more. That's it.

6a3.gif

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was pinned

Should I wait for the official airing before I put up this big post about this side story happening in the background or can I post it now and put it in a spoiler box?

12 minutes ago, Wolf Guide said:

Should I wait for the official airing before I put up this big post about this side story happening in the background or can I post it now and put it in a spoiler box?

Wait until the official airing ends.

38 minutes ago, Troblems said:

This one and three more. That's it.

6a3.gif

*hands @Troblems and Big Mac some tissues*

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Wait until the official airing ends.

*hands @Troblems and Big Mac some tissues*

Well, just as long as no one rips off my speech in the meantime because it's something I wanted to say for weeks! ;)

• Brohoof 1

I actually watched this episode on one of the early leaks and let me just say it was...soooo cute. I won’t say anymore here until it airs on Discovery Family :ph3ar:

3 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

I loved that episode, also my favorite moment in the episode was in the background, so keep an eye on the background.

I got dibs about that moment. ;):P

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Please, please, please, PLEASE tell me the characters don't make idiots of themselves like the other SugarMac episodes.

A simple misunderstanding does not make them idiots

• Brohoof 2

Do i hear a Shrek reference? Well what do you know, something legitimately funny in a SugarMac episode. Almost excuses the characters' otherwise incompetence. .....Almost. And Sugar Belle wanting to propose to Big Mac? Proposals don't work that way.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Do i hear a Shrek reference? Well what do you know, something legitimately funny in a SugarMac episode. Almost excuses the characters' otherwise incompetence. .....Almost. And Sugar Belle wanting to propose to Big Mac? Proposals don't work that way.

Incompetence? Not sure where you're getting that vibe from.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

This isn't the middle ages anymore. A woman can propose to her man just as well as her man can propose.

Speaking of which...

About a little story going on in the background during the Chaos going on in the main story:
Lyra and Bon Bon’s proposal!
Lyra starts by kneeling first and popped the question first, much to Bon Bon’s surprise.

But then Bon Bon surprised Lyra by proposing to her as well.

Much like how Big Mac and Sugar Belle got married the same way as Bright Mac and Pear Butter, Lyra and Bon Bon both had the same idea of proposing to each other. Much like Pear Butter beat Bright Mac to saying how much she loves him, Lyra beat Bon Bon to the proposal when the other had a similar idea of confessing their feelings.

(I'll edit the pictures in later)

• Brohoof 6

Eeeeeh! I love this episode! Big Mac and Sugar Belle are such a cute couple together!

Funny story... I actually got to witness something just like this episode (without going to tartarus and back) in real life. During a convention a few weeks back, a host of a panel proposed to his girlfriend on stage in front of dozens of people. The girlfriend's reaction? Pull out her own ring box and propose to him right then and there.Yep, they both had the same idea as Big Mac and Sugar Belle here. 

@Wolf Guide *GASPS* When did that happen!? Tellmetellmetellme!

Never mind, found it!

Spoiler

2158574.gif

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 6

I really enjoyed the episode. This is one of those episodes that everypony else did things wrong. Big Mac and Sugar Belle did everything else right. With the wedding, do you suppose that Applejack could be hoping for a "Special Somepony" of her own? I liked the wedding cameos by some of the equal ponies from Starlight's village. Though I wish Starlight had been there herself.

Congratulations Big Mac and Sugar Belle. 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Eeeeeh! I love this episode! Big Mac and Sugar Belle are such a cute couple together!

Funny story... I actually got to witness something just like this episode (without going to tartarus and back) in real life. During a convention a few weeks back, a host of a panel proposed to his girlfriend on stage in front of dozens of people. The girlfriend's reaction? Pull out her own ring box and propose to him right then and there.Yep, they both had the same idea as Big Mac and Sugar Belle here. 

@Wolf Guide *GASPS* When did that happen!? Tellmetellmetellme!

Never mind, found it!

Hide contents

2158574.gif

That gif you put in the box is so much better than the still pictures I was going to use

• Brohoof 2

Hi I’ve been a MLP fan for a long time but just finished watching the episode and joined these forums to spend our final moments with this wonderful show together. And this episode was amazing both hilarious and heartwarming with a beautiful ending. It’s a perfect way to do a penultimate episode.

• Brohoof 4