Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM season 10

Steve Piranha

On 10/13/2019 at 1:55 AM, Jon the VGNerd said:

At least it'll be in comic form. S9 was the final season for the TV show. As sad as it is, it's time to move on. I'll have to buy the MLP comics if able.

Comics just won't be the same as the show with hearing Tara, Nicole, Ashleigh, Andrea, Cathy, Tabitha, and the others providing the voices for our favorite characters anymore...

6 hours ago, Sonic5421 said:

Comics just won't be the same as the show with hearing Tara, Nicole, Ashleigh, Andrea, Cathy, Tabitha, and the others providing the voices for our favorite characters anymore...

That's unfortunately true, though even then, the veteran actors have to eventually move on to newer things at this point.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, Jon the VGNerd said:

That's unfortunately true, though even then, the veteran actors have to eventually move on to newer things at this point.

True. Nicole, Tabitha, and Tara have a long list of shows, both animated and English-dubbed anime, that they have provided the voice for characters in. I remember that Nicole did The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull in the 2002 He-Man series, and Meiling Li in the English-dubbed Card Captor Sakura anime, among other roles, so it will be interesting to see what else they add to their repertoire in the future after Friendship Is Magic.

Spoiler

One story I could probably see is Cozy Glow back story and her parents/guardians make an appearance to appeal to Twilight Sparkle for clemency to release Cozy Glow from her stone fate.

Another thing some fans might want to see is why some of the Mane 6 never found their special some pony.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

We should at least get one comic of a failed attempt in trying to sell friendship on the world stage. This could be done using a nation/kingdom of creatures that have anti-Equestrian views. They don't buy into the concept of Equestrian friendship and view it as a trick to make them lower their guard for the Equestrian influence to take hold.

Edited by Singe

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if the upcoming Holiday annual comic is any example of what we "MAY" get in S10, I think Sparity (Spike x Rarity), (if you support it in someways or not) will get some spotlight.

• 1 month later...

I'm actually looking forward to collecting these comics. Though to be honest I feel as though these should be more like a graphic novels rather than a regular comic. I love to have them but at the same time I'm worried that I may end up creasing them or damaging them in anyway. 

• Brohoof 2