Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 10 comic’s villain will be.....

Steve Piranha

On 10/20/2019 at 6:09 PM, FlareGun45 said:

That's not true! Scorpan appearing does not hafta mean reformation for Tirek! Scorpan can fail, but only this time, he would volunteer to turn himself into stone next to Tirek, in hopes that it will make amends with him in the future, cause he wouldn't abandon him this time.

Too each their own though! I'm sure there are ways for Scorpan to be involved without directly being in the present - like Spike finding out that he brought his egg to the ponies, or that he looked after the Tree for the Pillars after they disappeared. Still though, I'd prefer if he did come. But like I said, too each their own! ;) 

Scorpan could've brought Spike's egg to Princess Celestia to protect it. Like, Scorpan was out on patrol, found Spike's egg, and brought it to Celestia.

Reason why they didn't tell Spike, cause they wanted to wait until he can handle the truth.

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Scorpan could've brought Spike's egg to Princess Celestia to protect it. Like, Scorpan was out on patrol, found Spike's egg, and brought it to Celestia.

Reason why they didn't tell Spike, cause they wanted to wait until he can handle the truth.

And that is.... when exactly?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...