Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Classical music causes plants to grow, then what would other musical genres do?

heavens-champion

I would say that Tech Death Metal would cause the rapid birth and immediate death of stars throughout the galaxy, because of its brutal and complicated yet so finely put together sound.

7 minutes ago, Envy said:

If that were the case, I'd say that Country music would cause plants to shrivel up for sure.

I was gonna say that country music would cause a new Black Death but that works too. :P

• Brohoof 1

Classical music causes PLANETS to grow?? Dude, you just solved overpopulation!

LOL, more seriously though, what would other genres do, hmm? Well rock and roll might make the plants sturdier.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Classical music causes PLANETS to grow?? Dude, you just solved overpopulation!

LOL, more seriously though, what would other genres do, hmm? Well rock and roll might make the plants sturdier.

I meant plants.

14 hours ago, Envy said:

If that were the case, I'd say that Country music would cause plants to shrivel up for sure.

14 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I would say that Tech Death Metal would cause the rapid birth and immediate death of stars throughout the galaxy, because of its brutal and complicated yet so finely put together sound.

I was gonna say that country music would cause a new Black Death but that works too. :P

When on the tractors and in combines all that gets played on the radio is country and fields seem to grow pretty good so I'd say country makes them grow pretty good.

I'm honestly surprised classical doesn't just make them have to have a giant cone to hold up to their ears to be able to hear. That or just make them constantly dormant.

2 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

When on the tractors and in combines all that gets played on the radio is country and fields seem to grow pretty good so I'd say country makes them grow pretty good.

Craig Morgan seems to do wonders for plants.:laugh:

28 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

I'm honestly surprised classical doesn't just make them have to have a giant cone to hold up to their ears to be able to hear. That or just make them constantly dormant.

Good point

4 hours ago, Cyclone1066 said:

Is it that bad? Does no one out there have any other kind of taste of music?

4 hours ago, Cyclone1066 said:

If played classical music, they would grow so well that it'd turn out like that episode of Futurama where they revived pine trees. lol

The only growing that would happen when country music is on is so the plant could reach the radio to turn it off.

4 hours ago, Envy said:

Is it that bad? Does no one out there have any other kind of taste of music?

Just because you don’t like country doesn’t mean the rest of can’t like it, just giving an honest say in things. :twi:

35 minutes ago, Cyclone1066 said:

You say that like it's an epidemic.

You said that in the country that Country is all that gets played. Do people in the country not like other genres as well? It can't really be like that. That's too much of a stereotype. Perhaps you were posting that in jest and I missed it. If that's the case, sorry.

22 minutes ago, Lucky Bat said:

Just because you don’t like country doesn’t mean the rest of can’t like it, just giving an honest say in things. 

Sorry. Yes, people can like whatever kind of music they want. It's just that I live somewhere Country music is regularly forced on me and it is one of the very few genres of music that I despise and it really bugs me straight down to my core.

Country music is one of those genres that I think should be listened in private or in circles that like it. For the love of god please not in a grocery store, though. I have genres that I love that I also understand are love it or hate it and I have no problem with them not playing in public spaces for those that don't like them. I think Country should join them.

I know that discussion would be opening a whole can of worms, and this is just a light, joking topic.

• 4 months later...