Mr Dash

EQTV Movie Night Farewell.

Well, unfortunately I can't remember what it was I originally had typed up. My computer decided to crash, and I lost what I typed before I had a chance to create the topic.

lhFZlnP.png

We here at EQTV have decided on a final Movie Night, for it is time for us to move on. To focus on our own lives. We have found less and less time to put into EQTV. And as time has gone on, attendance has lessened and lessened. Our Endgame is upon us, November 1st. I hope to see former and current EQTV staff, Old and New EQTV'ers, and anyone else who wishes to join, at our final outing.

The EQTV site will still be up and running. This pertains only to Movie Nights and other streaming events hosted by EQTV staff at the CMC Clubhouse Channel.

EQTV'S Endgame Full Shedule.

It has been a long and fun ride, but it is time to bid our farewells. I will miss our Movie Nights, but at the same time I am relieved. Thank you to the Forums, EQTV'ers, and Staff.

original.gif

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

Badges

I would like to thank all of you EQTV staffers for finding time to put together and host these events. I have found many new and memorable movies thanks to you :wub:

Goodnight sweet princess.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Badges

Unfortunately, apart from some MLP episodes, I wasn't participating too much. Partly because of time zones and time, partly of being forgetful. :worry:

Asking for some stupid clarification: This is "only" mattering for Friday Nights and not EQTV as a whole service/website?

Also...I usually would have asked whether you have considered to ask others if they are willing to host the nights. But honestly...you probably had that idea yourself already.