Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

uhm.. what?

Pinkie Pie

so today i was trotting through town and i... Wait! what's that? smells like smells like..  OOOH! i need to stash candy for nightmare night, who knows how much i'll need, a guessing game? pick me! Pick ME ! PICK ME! was it gummy? was it Cranky? was it?.. where was I? oh right, i was trotting and.. TODAY IS SMILE DAY. SO SMILE! and that's how i got my cutie mark, now do you want to hear about my day? i was trotting through town...

• Brohoof 7

• The topic was featured

so... that just happened. the point is. today is smile day, or was it yesterday? no matter, try to smile or make someone smile today, or tomorrow, or in general, preferably both, or would that be all 3, does the 3d one include all 3? aaaanyway, no intricate events this time around, just smile smile smile

• Brohoof 4

Well, despite the bad morning I had involving an overflowing toilet, I was lucky to get a job interview at the Goodwill next Monday. That's something to smile about!

• Brohoof 1

... hmmmmm... candy?  And preparing for Nightmare Night.  And stashing things...

Pinkie Pie... don't tell me you hid the candy & forgot where it was; that wouldn't leave much time to find it.

By yourself, anyway...

There's always something to smile about, whether it would be really big or very small. If someone you know isn't having a good day, try making them smile. It might just make their day and yours too. :twi:

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

So today I was trotting through town, when I met this awesome pegasus pony named Thunder Gust. He was silly and fun to talk to, kinda like @Totally Nyx actually. I hope I made him Smile Smile Smile! Because he made me :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

If there is a rule against doing another one, then screw the rules!

Also today... When I was trotting through town, I met up with an old friend of mine from Cantrerlot, Solumn Lullaby. She was having a though time, but I told her to not worry too much, reminded her of our great friendship, and to Smile Smile Smile! :pinkie:

My heart goes out to @Trix or Treat, I'm always here for you!

• Brohoof 2

Smile because you are loved.

Smile because you are unique.

Smile because tomorrow is a new day. 

Smile simply because you can.

C1175761-815C-4F88-8414-6A9BC76092F9.gif

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I could seriously use the smile Pinke... I think I need to meditate on this one 

smile or do not, there is no try..

nevermind, i found some smiles laying around, here you go:ticking::grin::coco::sassy::squee::ph3ar::mlp_icwudt::):muffins: 
and of course the most excited one of all :mlp_nom:

• Brohoof 1