Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S09:E24+E25 - The End of the End

Jeric

The End of the End   

123 users have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts?

• Discord! No! (Hated it)
    • Rainbow Blast It! (Not a fan)
    • I joined Grogar and all I got was this tee (it was okay)
    • Rarity Tom Toss Finisher Move .... (Liked it)
    • OMG PINKIE GOD!!!! (Loved it)

Title: The End of the End
Air Date: October 12th, 2019
Written By: Nicole Dubuc
Synopsis:  A villainous alliance unleashes their unified might on Equestria and it's up to the Mane Six to save the kingdom."

34c677ab386cc4073547dce2896fbf22e74865f8

It's almost time to close the book Twilight

Here we are folks. The finale three are upon us. I have been so busy I have yet to truly reflect over this journey, and I will save that for the actual finale. Since they are airing both this two-parter and the epilogue together, we almost broke from tradition and put they all in one topic. We ultimately decided against that. Instead this topic will be first and open. The episode thread for the finale will be created soon and will be a seperate one. For now, enjoy book horse completely ignorant of what the next nine or so years will take her. She's a good pony, her. 

For those that have avoided the spoilers, all 2 of you, I would stay clear of this topic until you see it. 

• Brohoof 15

Here we have it ladies and gentlemen, the final battle for Equestria. Will the Mane Six pull through, or will the villains be victorious? We shall see once the time comes.

Guess it's time for me to search through my hidden posts about the 2 part finale and sort them for the official release. So much to say on Series Finale day, so little time

This is it then... it's been an honour sharing this journey with you all, I'm glad to be here for the end :fluttershy:
Dramatic FMA scene just because:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Say my name said:

Title: The End of the End
Air Date: October 12th, 2019
Written By: Nicole Dubuc
Synopsis:  A villainous alliance unleashes their unified might on Equestria and it's up to the Mane Six to save the kingdom."

34c677ab386cc4073547dce2896fbf22e74865f8

It's almost time to close the book Twilight

Here we are folks. The finale three are upon us. I have been so busy I have yet to truly reflect over this journey, and I will save that for the actual finale. Since they are airing both this two-parter and the epilogue together, we almost broke from tradition and put they all in one topic. We ultimately decided against that. Instead this topic will be first and open. The episode thread for the finale will be created soon and will be a seperate one. For now, enjoy book horse completely ignorant of what the next nine or so years will take her. She's a good pony, her. 

For those that have avoided the spoilers, all 2 of you, I would stay clear of this topic until you see it. 

That gif reminds me of a certain vulgar but hilarious post on Derpibooru. 

• Brohoof 1

I know I'm gonna tune in. To make sure I don't fall asleep, I'll get some rest in the day part. Besides waiting for the Trogdor Board game (A Co-Op Board Game I just bought on Sunday), I can handle waiting for the Series Finale.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

This is it the thread to end all show threads has arrived. I have seen the episode already but I won’t spoil anything just know you’ll be in for a grand and heart pounding finale for all our favorite ponies 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Js250476 said:

This is it the thread to end all show threads has arrived. I have seen the episode already but I won’t spoil anything just know you’ll be in for a grand and heart pounding finale for all our favorite ponies 

What about the Epilogue: One Last Problem?

• Brohoof 1

One question, since they are airing all three episodes at once making it approximately one and a half hour, will the air-time be any different? For example an episode usually starts at like 11:30 for me, so will this extended 'episode' cause it to air earlier?

Well, this will be the end of Season 9. Just this two-parter and the epilogue at 9pm, and that's it. No more FIM episodes. Time really flies by. :(

1 hour ago, Lulaypp said:

One question, since they are airing all three episodes at once making it approximately one and a half hour, will the air-time be any different? For example an episode usually starts at like 11:30 for me, so will this extended 'episode' cause it to air earlier?

Yes. Discovery Family decided to air the series finale primetime in the U.S., so the air time will differ, too. It begins airing this Saturday at 8pm Eastern Time for me. According to your flag, I presume you're from Malaysia; if so, it'll likely begin airing at 8am Malaysia Time Sunday morning in your location.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

A few more days until we approach The End of the End of the End of the End of the End of the End of the End of the End of the End of the-

-End of the End of the End.

Since I'm in the UK, I'll have to watch it on the Sunday but I hope Season 9 goes off with a bang!

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

So my job position this weekend is going to require me to leave my house earlier than usual so I likely won't be able to post anything until late Saturday Night Pacific Time. Anyone looking forward to my posts about this last few episodes will have to wait longer than usual

• Brohoof 1

So when it's official and I have time to do this: I'm going to write my posts by subject using the quote box to hold each reply to the subject like this:

Event A

My long response and thoughts on Event A

Event B

My long response and thoughts on Event B

Given that this will be the last few episodes, of course there will be a lot to talk about! See you then

Spoiler

- and then she suddenly listens her name 

"twiligth...twilight!... wake up twilight! it's time to go to Moondancer's party"

She didn't realized she fell asleep while reading the book. It turns out it was all just a fantastical dream... 

... well of course not, but wouldn't it be hilarious XD

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, hopkey123 said:

I know it has nothing to do with the finale, sorry, but for the "a Decade of Pony", where can I watch it if I don't have the amount of money for cable? x.x

I'm having a similar problem due to not having Discovery Family channel nor the App that requires a lengthy sign-in

I'm hoping that some Brony would catch the footage and upload it onto Dailymotion or something like that soon after the fact

2 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

I'm having a similar problem due to not having Discovery Family channel nor the App that requires a lengthy sign-in

I'm hoping that some Brony would catch the footage and upload it onto Dailymotion or something like that soon after the fact

yeah! i need a link too

Just now, Ittoni said:

yeah! i need a link too

Actually it can easily be found. Just Google MLP a Decade of Ponies. It's an 22 minutes behind the scenes special but does contain visuals that will spoil the 2 parter. So proceed with caution

• Brohoof 1