Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S09:E24+E25 - The End of the End

Jeric

The End of the End   

123 users have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts?

• Discord! No! (Hated it)
    • Rainbow Blast It! (Not a fan)
    • I joined Grogar and all I got was this tee (it was okay)
    • Rarity Tom Toss Finisher Move .... (Liked it)
    • OMG PINKIE GOD!!!! (Loved it)

I think that the Series Finale will come in before my Trogdor the Board Game would come in via the Postal Service. I mean, if I know them, they generally hold the parcels for at least 24 hours before delivering them, so I should expect it on Tuesday, because of it being Columbus Day on Monday.

I've been off the ride since 2014 but I just logged back in to say I hope everyone enjoys this finale. Though the "ride" ends here, you can propel your own ride forward for many years after tonight. Take a bit of time to reminisce on the amazing times this fandom has brought you and then carry it with you. That is, of course, assuming that the ride is not infinite. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I've seen US things being made clearer and more understandable but 8/7c is the opposite of such things. Does that mean that when they show MLP 11:30a/10:30c the "a" stands for AM and now when this is 8/7c it means 8 PM? Im looking forward to what comes and will comment when done with the two-parter as I suppose the last one will be more of an ordinary ep but a retrospect to all so far. I let a Decade of Pony reveal few cameos in the end and other things and OMG they added that! Will comment on that when the episode comes

Edited by ImpctR

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Has anyone come out of this alive yet? This is nerve-wracking.

At least I don't have to be afraid to be spoiled no more. :sealed:

I was shaking at a couple of different points.

7 hours ago, Steel Accord said:

I was surprised at how intense that got in places. The actual fighting was some of the best in the show. Starlight’s battle with Chrysalis was crackling with the enmity they had for each other.

I think that was the best part of the battles, but best 'choreography' remains with the old Twilight vs. Tirek battle IMO. Nothing reached that level of intensity, which was surprising given how high the stakes were. However, I may have flinched or even squealed a few times when non-Alicorns were getting hammered with insanely powerful magics.

10 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

Trogdor the Board Game

There's a Trogdor game?!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, RulesofRarity said:
  Hide contents

I will literally never stop gushing about Rarity being the one to saveTwilight from being killed by Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy.

That was one epic fucking moment. Love that scene!

• Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

That's okay. You can always experience the joy of rewatching the show over and over again!

Yes and “if you missed it, it’s new to you.” Still, there was a special kind of joy in watching episodes in real time with everyone else and posting comments and immediate reactions here. I do miss it even though I’ve rarely done it in the last three seasons or so. But it’s been an amazing run. How many cartoons make it to 221 episodes anyway? 

• Brohoof 6

1 minute ago, Wingnut said:

Yes and “if you missed it, it’s new to you.” Still, there was a special kind of joy in watching episodes in real time with everyone else and posting comments and immediate reactions here. I do miss it even though I’ve rarely done it in the last three seasons or so. But it’s been an amazing run. How many cartoons make it to 221 episodes anyway? 

222 episodes, but you're right. 

Plus, rewatching a show is a lot more rewarding since you can catch details you missed the first time. 

Well... this ride has ended.

I'm in tears now. I don't know how to review this episode, but... as I posted in my feed, I would like to say thanks to this forums, to Laurent Faust to create this Series, to Hasbro, and to everyone who worked in this wonderful series.

This series inspired me to be an animator and an artist, and I will continue to this road. I will keep this inside. I will keep the good memories this Series gave to me. 

Now, we have to wait until G5 is revelaed. I hope is going to be as good as this gen. 

Broohoof everypony! 

• Brohoof 4

59 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Pinky and The Brain joke........'Kay but why?

Because Maurice LaMarche voiced Chancellor Neighsay, and because JC Thornton is making Pinky and the Brain Models for Blender, GMOD and SFM to go with the Warner Trio.

Same thing we do every time, Pinkie. Try to save the world! I literally cheered. :squee:

My only real gripes were Discord being Grogar, still don't see the point of it, and how every other creature got there so fast for the batte. But that's minor.

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Has anyone come out of this alive yet? This is nerve-wracking.

I didn't actually expect any deaths but it was still exciting.

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

Pinky and The Brain joke........'Kay but why?

Yay! :P

Anybody remember that old video of Twilight and Pinkie with the song? The clips were all from "Feeling Pinkie Keen" It seems to have disappeared from youtube. :( There's a similar one there but the old one was better.

• Brohoof 2