Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think are the most underrated songs in the series?

gingerninja666

'Pinkie's Lament' is one which I always thought deserved more love. :pinkie: The one that I think is the best instrumentally is probably 'I'll Fly'. :sneer: I've always loved the fact that they snuck rock music to FiM. :-D I'm sure EqG has it too but I'm never gonna watch it. :squee:

Well, my favorite song from the show is "Flawless". I'm not quite sure if i'd be considered underrated or not, but I do think it deserves praise.

Now, a song I think is really underrated is "I Can Do It On My Own". Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are my favorite singers out of the mane six, so I love it whenever they sing together. This song is no exception; Fluttershy's soft, whimsical voice and Rainbow's loud, clear voice both compliment each other in a perfect way. Along with those two, Zephyr Breeze was also able to hold up on his end. On top of the great vocals, the lyrics themselves are meaningful and inspirational. I think this song really deserves some more recognition.

I’ve Got to Find a Way

And a True True Friend (just reared up a little again :adorkable:)

I think they aren’t as loved because of the, admittedly, otherwise lackluster season/series finale