1. 1. Your final episode rating

• Seinfeld - Hated It
    • Game of Thrones - Not a Fan
    • Lost - It was okay I guess
    • Star Trek TNG - A great way to say goodbye
    • Breaking Bad - Oh Man ... I’m not crying .... <3 Perfect Way to End

3 minutes ago, You said:

* sugar daddy

It looked like she was more interested in status than money - her clothing business was always pulling in decent money. Though it's not too implausible that she might be tempted by the prospect of a new source of venture capital.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, MysticWolficorn said:

I was a little bit disapointed that Appledash was canon because other ships had way more potential and chemistry.

Personally, I didn't see them as a couple. I just saw it as their usual bickering. 

On 10/25/2020 at 2:10 AM, Funtime Splashee said:

It was a bad move to introduce couples in the very last episodes, in a show that didn't aim to do romance things

But that's been a part of the show since season two. Regardless, Lauren Faust had a strict "no romance" rule when it came to the show. Yet another thing Hasbro went and completely ignored. 

7 hours ago, doomie-22 said:

But that's been a part of the show since season two. Regardless, Lauren Faust had a strict "no romance" rule

Last episode of season 2 introduced standard Disney princess wedding stuff, and Lauren Faust was already fired at that point. At least she managed to get some cool fighting action stuff into the wedding episode

1 hour ago, You said:

Not quite correct. AFAIK she left on her own, and maybe never planned to stay for that long. Let's be honest, nopony thouht FiM would be 9 seasons.

She didn't look that happy when she announced she left all by her own. I have a suspicion she told that so that Hasbro wouldn't kill her family.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:46 AM, Splashee said:

Last episode of season 2 introduced standard Disney princess wedding stuff, and Lauren Faust was already fired at that point. At least she managed to get some cool fighting action stuff into the wedding episode

But that two-parter sucked. 

On 11/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, You said:

Not quite correct. AFAIK she left on her own, and maybe never planned to stay for that long. Let's be honest, nopony thouht FiM would be 9 seasons.

The only reason she left was because Hasbro kept screwing around with the show. Had they not done that, she would've stayed and the show probably would've remained consistently good. But after she left, the show went downhill and never recovered. But speaking personally, I thought the first few seasons of this show were utter crap. 

Tabitha St. Germain  voice of Rarity maybe in her heart she couldn't stop crying for the final season 9 of Friendship is magic of MLP  because as an Actress for so many years she didn't   want to  let her talent for the show to end for her Character and wanted to make the audience smile one last time  with her Spiky Wiky !

Edited by rainbowdashacademy
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mixmaster226 said:

Garbage finale, garbage season. Needs to be redone. How anyone could like it is beyond me.

I couldn’t agree more with that. Should have just shown a better ending without the coronation and about Twilight and all the characters saying goodbye to one character who was leaving Equestria and that should have been Luster Dawn, and the lesson of the episode would be to say goodbye. And also no in the future and no flashbacks but a whole episode revolving around farewell.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mixmaster226 said:

Garbage finale, garbage season. Needs to be redone. How anyone could like it is beyond me.

My thoughts exactly! This episode was so bad that ruined the series for me!

• 5 weeks later...

Post hidden due unneeded antagonistic posturing. I’ll shall instead replace that post with the appropriate way of applying it here. 

The show is done, and the final episode is how the show runners and Hasbro wanted it to end. Any requests to change it that cannot be R calculated will not be met with anything other than silence. Contracts have closed and new ones signed. Hasbro is fairly predictable. Enjoy what you had. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

For what it was, it was a good ending. It was definitely one that dripped a few tears from my eyes, was interesting to see Luster Dawn and the characters in the future however I disagree with Twilight being a full alicorn and ruler at the end, her voice isn't fitting considering it seems like 20+ years have passed. I wish we saw more characters at the end, but it isn't entirely bad, yet it is lacking in depth and quality. 

Why would they need to meet only once a moon? They could probably meet more often and just travel more often but the message is good - change is what happens, try to be happy with it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

2004443.gif

ImMoRtAliTy!?

Alright, I am hella late to the party but here we go.

I just wanted to give a little comedic/logic smoothie to anyone who is saddened by the now apparently canon concept of flowy mane alicorn Twilight outliving the other EoH. Even if this does occur, Twilight will be very, very far from being alone. There is actually a sizable list of characters on her friend roster who do not give a single buck about aging, age very slowly, or have the capacity to do either or.

1: Celestia and Luna are also (apparently) immortal. L'Oréal makes those manes flow and your age go. Twilight and Celestia have a very special bond, just in themselves. Huge win for Camp Happy Immortality. Don't believe me? Just listen to this absolute bop:sunbutt::orly:

2: Discord is absolutely immortal. In Discordant Harmony, we found that Discord is quite literally a spirit or entity of chaos, and that he fades away if he isn't chaotic. As long as chaos exists, it is fair to assume that Discord will. I can definitely see Twilight and Discord having a serious heart to heart over Fluttershy's passing and growing closer from it. :umad:

3: Spike is going to be alive for probably thousands of years. Dragon lifespans are hilariously long. Torch, Ember's father, was still alive (and looked the exact same) during the original time period the Pillars were alive.  :mustache:

4: Starlight is a goddamn hack wizard, and will probably invent an immortality spell just to keep Twilight company. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 2

@~C. Discord~ Great way to look at it. :wub: With all that though, my theory is that Twilight should and will eventually make the others immortal. :adorkable: It wouldn't be fair on the others if Twilight just sits there and outlives them all. :( The immortality spell probably made them all young again too! :ooh:

But I'm just imagining... :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Man, after watching the final episode, it gives me the feels SO HARD! The song was beautiful and it does gives me teary eyed. I do love it's message and the way the song was presented was amazing. Plus, it has some amazing Easter eggs and cameos (my favorite one is the Lyra and Bon Bon one)

However, I wasn't a big fan of the design of the future Mane 6 because they looked too old and Twilight's final coronation was pretty embarrassing compared to Magical Mystery Cure. Plus, I don't want to see Twilight outlived her friends. It rubs me the wrong way.

Finally, despite me wanted the show should've ended in Season 5, I'm glad this show finally got a conclusion when it did and it was very satisfying.

As someone who has been a huge fan of MLP FIM for almost 10 years, it's one heck of a fun ride. I want to thank Lauren Faust, Hasbro, and DHX so much for truly bring this show out to world and spread the message that friendship is magic.

Edited by JMTV99

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed this Episode and i am sad that it ended. I will miss many of the student six characters since we couldnt spend much time with them...also looking back at the enitre show and realizing that it ended, it made me cry.

The song was also great. Great Epilog.

The show was a fun ride and i am excited to see what comes next! :squee:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-10-12 at 11:09 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Well, I don’t think I have anything to write that I haven’t written before. Time to say goodbye to our ponies :adorkable:

2128092.gif

Also, I took this picture shortly after I saw the leaked finale. Pretty fitting and timely :adorkable:

medium.jpeg

Since the video was taken down, I’ll provide another link to the beautiful music 

https://us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/sharing_29514

12 hours ago, mlploverlizzy said:

it was an amazing ending in my opinion and i hated saying goodbye :(

I know how you feel on this one... I cried a lot when l see the book is about to close... Seeing my beloved Fashionista going away... :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i loved it! i can’t get used to them grown up and everything, im so happy cheese sandwich and pinkie pie got together!! spike is a bit of a jumpscare (no offense.) i did cry a few times while watching it but i love it!! my little pony: friendship is magic will always be my favorite! 💖

B527EC65-9967-4993-BCA6-B419DE26389C.jpeg.1bff222b658a602bb3c8670610719b6d.jpeg

i do wonder why twilight looks wayyy younger than the rest of the main 6