The Last Poll  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Your final episode rating

• Seinfeld - Hated It
    • Game of Thrones - Not a Fan
    • Lost - It was okay I guess
    • Star Trek TNG - A great way to say goodbye
    • Breaking Bad - Oh Man ... I’m not crying .... <3 Perfect Way to End

it would be more credible that Luster was the sister of Starlight and Sunburts than their daughter, but leaving this theory, what if Starlight is going to teach recurring classes at the School of Magic and this is the reason why she knows Luster? It would be strange on Twilight, not to invite Starlight to teach in the School from time to time. 

PD: Celestia in the 1000 years she was ruling, never found someone to replace her? Really?

Now, let's talk about Cutie Marks. The cutie mark of Luster Dawn is exactly that of Sunburts, but inverted upwards, instead, that of Sunburts is tilted, around the Sunburts cutie mark, four-pointed stars appear, the same Starlight's star, as if its destination was to illuminate her (help, accompany), (which happened and is exactly how he got it). Instead, that of Luster reflects her name, and it is the sun at dawn rising from behind the sea, as if her destiny were to illuminate all of Equestria and she in the future would take care of the sun (which Twilight cannot do)

Just now, Bas said:

¿Por qué piensas eso?

her magic is far from being able to raise the sun, her cutie mark has nothing to do with it, but it is related to the tree of friendship/ harmony, she did not move the sun at the end of the song.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Bas said:

I got no idea why you quoted me in Espanol. :blink:

I'm sorry, I have problems with the Google translator.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:16 AM, Dark Qiviut said:

Additionally, moving a capital isn't as easy as it looks, even in fiction. I don't know if this is correct, but hasn't Canterlot been Equestria's capital since before Celestia and Luna became princesses? If not, then Canterlot has been the capital for at least a millennium. Its chronological history well outperforms that of the smaller Ponyville.

Luna and Celestia ruled from Castle of Two Sisters, which was literally in the middle of nowhere, until Celestia banished Luna to the moon.

Twilight has a castle, apart from having the Friendship School next door, in Ponyville, not in the middle of the forest like Celestia and Luna, so that gives it a point. Now, about the capital, Ponyville is a town that every time seems to be bigger and inhabited by more ponies, after the final battle, Ponyville is the capital of the union of all creatures, there is the Friendship School , which seems to be a place for other creatures to adapt to living in Equestria. So, to me, it makes no sense that Twilight rules from Canterlot.

1 hour ago, frida said:

Luna and Celestia ruled from Castle of Two Sisters, which was literally in the middle of nowhere, until Celestia banished Luna to the moon.

Even so, Canterlot was presumably the connected city and not a far travel from the castle, so their royal relations came through there. When their original residence was destroyed a few years later, it only made sense for Celestia (and Luna a millennium later) to move there permanently.

1 hour ago, frida said:

Now, about the capital, Ponyville is a town that every time seems to be bigger and inhabited by more ponies, after the final battle, Ponyville is the capital of the union of all creatures, there is the Friendship School , which seems to be a place for other creatures to adapt to living in Equestria. So, to me, it makes no sense that Twilight rules from Canterlot.

Ponyville’s population increased a lot over the years, but it’s still smaller compared to Canterlot. In addition, the princess teaches students in a nearby magical unicorn school system (and some students, like Twilight, live on the castle grounds), has connected landmarks, and runs important ceremonies and meetings with delegates, committees, and relations with diplomats of other countries. Whenever there’s an arrangement with diplomats, they’re usually with Canterlot. Canterlot has been Equestria’s capital for generations, something Ponyville doesn’t have. It takes a world of planning and resources to build a capital, much less switch it.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:37 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

Ponyville’s population increased a lot over the years, but it’s still smaller compared to Canterlot. In addition, the princess teaches students in a nearby magical unicorn school system (and some students, like Twilight, live on the castle grounds), has connected landmarks, and runs important ceremonies and meetings with delegates, committees, and relations with diplomats of other countries. Whenever there’s an arrangement with diplomats, they’re usually with Canterlot. Canterlot has been Equestria’s capital for generations, something Ponyville doesn’t have. It takes a world of planning and resources to build a capital, much less switch it

Didn't stop them just upending Twilight's life and ending the summer sun festival. I blame bad plot myself.

Badges