Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Twilight Sparkle get even bigger?

Bendy

That seems to be the most important thing to me about the final. Will Twilight Sparkle get even bigger? Will she outshine Princess Celestia in size one day? And would Princess Celestia get mad and magically make herself bigger out of spite if that happens?

• Brohoof 1

You’d think living a longer time would mean you’d age much slower :confused: . Not age all at once in what’s probably... 10-15 years? Although we have Cadance... who used to be more petite as well. Maybe the growth spurt is much sooner.

But no, I don’t think she’ll grow much more in size except look more adult as far as facial design goes.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Bendy said:

That seems to be the most important thing to me about the final. 

Whether or not Twilight will pull a redwood is the most important thing about the finale? Can I ask why? 

49 minutes ago, Say my name said:

Whether or not Twilight will pull a redwood is the most important thing about the finale? Can I ask why?  

Spinoff potential for Adventures of Twizilla?

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Intense fascination with cartoon pony physiology methinks. 

Possibly. I’m legit interested because that was out of the blue. Personally I assume there has to be some sort of growth cap on Alicorns. I mean if not .... O_o

17 minutes ago, Say my name said:

Possibly. I’m legit interested because that was out of the blue. Personally I assume there has to be some sort of growth cap on Alicorns. I mean if not .... O_o

16,000 posts and it's on this topic, J.

Also, I would imagine giant Twilight would be terrifying. 

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Pumpkin Rarity said:

16,000 posts and it's on this topic, J.

Also, I would imagine giant Twilight would be terrifying. 

Whoa. Did I really hit that? Man I talk too much! 

• Brohoof 1

I pointed out in a blog entry once that alicorn Twilight is noticeably taller than the rest of the Mane Six, so having her get even bigger merely continues a trend. Why is it important? It isn't really, but it's fun to note and speculate about. I guess she'll end up as large as Princess Luna or Princess Celestia.

Spoiler

I'm wondering if the size thing it's just a cosmetic reflection of her power.

The thing I worry about is the alicorn immortality implications. People have pointed this out with her and her friends... it was stated this was never discussed during the making of the show, and that's really for the best. Alicorn nature and all that... It seems much of the details in the final episode are left to interpretation, It hits me a slight bit hard to see the mane 6 in their 40s even if the episode is happy.

Edited by Toastypk

In my view, its only really been her horn & wings getting bigger. Y'know, like hair getting bigger in Super Saiyan power-up forms as a sign of virility. Kind of leaving her like the joke about grown-up Flurryheart! I'm okay with her having an ungainly adorable huge horn and big, floppy, fluffy wings if that comes to pass!

13 hours ago, Bendy said:

And would Princess Celestia get mad and magically make herself bigger out of spite if that happens?

Yes, Please. 

Alicorn Wars! Mares as big as battleships! Pew Pew!

• Brohoof 1

I feel that there would be a point where Alicorns would stop growing - probably at the point where they would roughly be the size of Princess Celestia. If they didn't stop, well, issues are bound to arise.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 11:07 PM, Bendy said:

That seems to be the most important thing to me about the final. Will Twilight Sparkle get even bigger? Will she outshine Princess Celestia in size one day? And would Princess Celestia get mad and magically make herself bigger out of spite if that happens?

Bigger in size, or bigger at magic?

Yea, she will live forever, and will probably be the most kindest leader of all time, and really big (fat) from eating cakes for an eternity. :mlp_icwudt:

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Part of me really hopes that the rest of the Mane Six will be able to grow as well when the time comes. Post-finale, I'm sure Twilight would make her friends immortal. :D

Edited by TomDaBombMLP