Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Please don't leave" :*(

BornAgainBrony

It's not like they died or anything... I mean, the old episodes are still there, the ponies were not shown to die as part of the show, so all is good. 

A lot of good shows have ended. And Babylon 5 ended with a really sad episode (I do not think it is possible not to cry during one part of it), that was worse. At least MLP:FIM ended on a happy note - my opinion about Twilight becoming the head of state notwithstanding, it still is a good thing.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

It's not like they died or anything... I mean, the old episodes are still there, the ponies were not shown to die as part of the show, so all is good. 

A lot of good shows have ended. And Babylon 5 ended with a really sad episode (I do not think it is possible not to cry during one part of it), that was worse. At least MLP:FIM ended on a happy note - my opinion about Twilight becoming the head of state notwithstanding, it still is a good thing.

They are not dead, however because we will never see them in new official stories, somewhere that feeling comes that we lost our pony friends.
What I say, it is only up to us to keep them alive, they helped many people out there across Earth, so it is our turn now to help them!

48 minutes ago, Rixton said:

They are not dead, however because we will never see them in new official stories, somewhere that feeling comes that we lost our pony friends.

But we didn't - we just lost the official channel using which we can learn about what they are doing. 

The series finale could have been much, much worse in terms of sadness.

Then again, while I really like this show ,it did not change my life (unlike quite a few people here), so maybe that's why I am not so emotional about it. Also, I probably read more fanfiction stories than there are episodes, so not much is changing for me as I will continue to read fanfiction. I hope that G5 is just as good and will give me one more Twilight Sparkle to like.

• Brohoof 1