Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset On MLP FIM

Princess Luna

Good Evening My Loyal Subjects. 

As I am the Princess of the Night and protector of the dream relm I wanted to check in on how everypony is holding up. 

If you are scared. Feel lost. Or just need a late night gaming session with the best Princess. Just speak up. 

Shout your favorite memories in your best royal Canterlot voice. 
Share your favorite moments between me and my sister ( No spoilers ) 
Or just share your love of the night. 
But no matter what my little ponies remember this 

The community doesnt end until we say so and even if the wheels fall off

Get out and PUSH. 

princess_luna_and_twilight_sparkle_hugging_by_90sigma_d51445e-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzUzMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2EzZjc3NmUxLTlmMGMtNGVlMy1hN2UyLTdlOTY2Y2U4ZmVjYVwvZDUxNDQ1ZS0xYjlkM2JkMy00NDI0LTQ1MDYtYjZjYS0zMmY2OTcwZDUyYTkucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTU4NzAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.AX98J9dkwpadAoBHnjGRBHwFae08eEMih2afur7EZJU

• Brohoof 16

• This topic was pinned and featured

To quote a line from the end of my favorite Legend of Zelda Game of all time, Majora's Mask:

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you. 

-Happy Mask Salesperson

• Brohoof 5

Like Princess Luna, I had a rough start at a certain point in my life. She helped me realize that it’s alright to start over and lean on friends/family for support when doing so ♥️

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Thank you @Princess Luna but yes we already saw the brief cameo....oh wait that's not what this thread's about...uh...................................

Scratch that very well said princess and Good Night Everypony!

medium.gif

Princess Luna should change the title to "The Sun Now Sets On MLP FiM" That would make it clear that it's not about Sunset the Character.

• Brohoof 2

Well... Sunset did have a cameo. I know that's not what you meant but someone just had to say it out of context. My best memories mainly revolve around Equestria Girls but there are some Friendship is Magic ones to be found. Twilight's Kingdom is still my favourite finale thanks to the epic fight scene that was featured. The epilogue episode is still fresh in my mind which has given me some mixed feelings. A small part of me feels sad knowing that the show is over yet I know that it is what it is and that we must move forward.

• Brohoof 3

While I'm sad that FiM has finally come to an end and soon its merch will slowly disappear from store shelves. But at least now it won't get run into ground like The Simpsons or Family Guy. How they still manage to get new seasons I'll never know.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

Or just share your love of the night. 

Night falls, turn up the blues....yah in general  weirdos like us only comes out at night. :LunaMCM:

Shout your favorite memories in your best royal Canterlot voice. 

HAIL TO THE MOOOOON!

Share your favorite moments between me and my sister ( No spoilers ) 

My favorite moment is when both you and Princess Celestria are reunioned and when you guys helped each other out when someone mixed up your guys' cutie marks. 

• Brohoof 1

I had trouble through life for past years. Now, I feel more better than I was before. I'm cleaning in my house, cooking, shopping, and etc. MLP what point me to the right direction I need to go to.

LUNA BEST PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 4

While I am sad that the show has ended, I'm going to keep going as there's still more to look forward to. My favourite memory between you and your sister, would probably be when both of you made up at the end of A Royal Problem - My mouth is infected, so I can't really use a royal Canterlot voice. Anyways, a late night game session with the Princess of the night is quite tempting.

• Brohoof 4

Me: Aww, the show's ended.

Also me: Wait, who's Gabby?

<My Little Pony end credit song starts playing at RIP headphones users levels>

But, no seriously, I'm not too bummed out partly because there's still a lot I've to catch up on anyway and I've a few ideas left.

(Also, hai Luna.)

• Brohoof 1