Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset On MLP FIM

Princess Luna

Just now, Bas said:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I know, that is bevause I added the quites.

The meaning of life...is so complicated what can only be refered as 42, or so dumb like a random number.

3 minutes ago, Bas said:

Edit:
Humanity or another race did built a super computer which did calculate for an answer of the question for...10s of millenia. When it was done and was asked was the answer (to everything) would be, it replied '42'.

And if I remember rigth, this is ehy they created a planet.

Anyway, this tells that the life's meaning is not something what can be answered with a definition.

4 hours ago, Bas said:

Edit:
Humanity or another race did built a super computer which did calculate for an answer of the question for...10s of millenia. When it was done and was asked was the answer (to everything) would be, it replied '42'.

4 hours ago, Rixton said:

And if I remember rigth, this is ehy they created a planet.

Anyway, this tells that the life's meaning is not something what can be answered with a definition.

We all know tough Twily was always the answer

2020063.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess, ever since the first Nightmare Night episode, you were and always be my favorite princess and pony. I saw how you were misunderstood and were sad about it, and I felt a connection., as for a lot of my life, I had been misunderstood due to not being diagnosed with my disability until I was technically an adult. That is also a reason you are my waifu, I will always love you, my dear Princess Luna.

I got something else to say

I gonna miss having Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle around! They will always be my Top 3 Mane 6! Twilight and Applejack have been in the top for a long time. Rarity had to make her way into my heart and even showed sides of me I didn't know I had!

Spoiler

l5XrdWU.png

zASV9T9.png

Thank you!

Tonight as I finish my own viewing of the final episodes I must say that I pray to Luna to guard my dreams. This show has meant so much and the last episode just cut to the core of it. 

• Brohoof 2

I saw the finale when it first leaked and it hit me like a load of bricks. I've since started rewatching the series from the beginning. A lot of the episodes in the middle seasons were only seen by me a few times so they're almost as good as new. 

I was deeply sad when the series wrapped up, but I've been there before when favorite shows or movie series disappeared or went years between sequels, etc. And I'm sure MLP won't have as long a drought as there has been with other things. We can do this together, ponies. Just keep calm and Flutter on! 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I never really thought about the show ending. Even right before I watched the last episode I didn't sink in until a few hours after I watched it. It's just hard to believe the show is over and even more so how long it lasted with such am amazing array of people to keep to fandom going. MLPFIM grew into something I never could have imagined.

In all seriousness things could have gone a lot worse for Gen4. I'm looking at you Generation 3.5.... oh I shudder just thinking about it. 

• Brohoof 1

There's been so many wonderful memories of the show that I don't even know where to begin. Some of my favorite memories of the show would have to be:

- The CMC's getting their cutie marks

- Twilight Vs Tirek

- Meeting Starlight Glimmer and watching her walking on the path to redemption

- Meeting all the wonderful and awesome main, secondary and background characters.

- The one hundred and two hundred episode specials

- Watching Rainbow making the Sonic Rainboom in the Young Flyer’s competition

- Seeing Discord and his journey in discovering friendship.

- Seeing Twilight becoming an alicorn and a princess

- Pinkie Pie working alongside Cheese Sandwich.

- Pinkie being considered a member of the Apple family

My favorite moments of Princess Luna was when she was able to overcome the Tantabus and helping the CMC with the problems/lessons they were going through. My favorite moments of Celestia was her one’s anniversary episode, as well as her moments of been joking around with everyone in certain episodes. My favorite moments with both royal sisters swapped cutie marks for the day, as well as the episode the two sisters went on vacation.

Thank you Princess Luna. I would be honored to have a late night gaming session with the legendary Gamer Luna. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Discord, Spikeand Big Mac episodes were my favorites. That and I’ll miss all the mane six I’ve tried so hard to chose a best pony, but I just can’t I love them all to much :(. I’ll especially miss you and you’re sister Princess Luna. You’re all the best! Goodnight y’all >_>5f616ccc3381635ae19c9a195cbb5cdf.gif

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • 2 weeks later...

I cried at the end and was surprised on how long it lasted. It still feels unreal to me that no more new episodes will be coming out. I rewatched some episodes and was so happy to see the characters and how much they have grown throughout the show. Even though the show has ended, but I do not want it to end in my heart. It’s the reason why I came to this site. I want it to continue to live on throughout the fandom and I want to contribute to making stay alive. I don’t really have many friends at all and the series has shown me how friendships can be a wonderful thing if both sides try hard to keep it alive. I want to try to make more friends like how Twilight did. I got to push myself out of my comfort zone. There are hints and leaks for the new generation and I look forwards to what new show they will bring us now that they know who the fans are.

• Brohoof 1