Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Last Problem" and SoarinDash

AlicornSpell

46 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

There is no such thing as a "fake" ship. If you ship it, it's a ship.

You can enjoy your shipping fuel, because it's totally there. But Jim said it's up for interpretation.

I'll continue shipping and canoning whatever I like. So deal with it:squee:

I shipping whatever I want too, but not canonize. understand that ship is made to play. The canon doesn't matter to us.

Edited by Van123

Just now, Van123 said:

I shipping whatever I want too, but not canonize. understand that ship is made to play.

You didn't make that very clear in your last comment.

And again, they aren't "canon". CheesePie got canon'd. AppleDash got implied.

But like I said in one of my other posts, "SCREW CANON".

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/17/2019 at 2:56 AM, AlicornSpell said:

Hide contents

Did "The Last Problem" pretty much confirmed that SoarinDash isn't canon? The episode shows the future, and it doesn't show anything at all to hint that Rainbow Dash and Soarin got together. The episode however showed that Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich were married now, and they now have a child. So how come they show Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich as a couple, but not Rainbow Dash and Soarin too?

All give you the st address to Josh Harber. He's the one you want to have a talk with.

If you ask me, I think Soarin was older than Rainbows Dash, being a Wonderbolt already. It is like falling in love with your dad's highschool friend. But that's just how I see it.

Also, Rainbow Dash has not been interested in any stallions, only her career/popularity.

• 1 year later...
On 2020-04-28 at 2:24 PM, Super Splashee said:

All give you the st address to Josh Harber. He's the one you want to have a talk with.

If you ask me, I think Soarin was older than Rainbows Dash, being a Wonderbolt already. It is like falling in love with your dad's highschool friend. But that's just how I see it.

Also, Rainbow Dash has not been interested in any stallions, only her career/popularity.

Didn't one episode show a flashback with Rainbow Dash was kid, and Soarin was shown in the flashback as a kid too?