Critical-Hit

Private Enigma's Mysteries (Private w/Illiad Easle)

@Critical-Hit

Hard would nod, "Sounds good, unless you need me I think I'll nap for the rest of the way. I know a few good places for food when we get there, depending on what kind of food you like you like."

He would shift around in his seat looking for a comfortable position as he waited to see if Enigma would respond.

Badges

@Illiad Easle

She'd nod and cover a yawn, starting to munch on some of her food she had bought "Go for it Hard Line" she'd say as she would continue the drive "Pleasant dreams" she'd whisper and smile.

Edited by Critical-Hit

@Critical-Hit

Given how little he'd slept the night before, and due to his mostly nocturnal nature as a private eye which made right now the middle of his standard sleep schedule, 

Unless Enigma said or did something very surprising, Hard would be quite asleep for the rest of the drive. If she had any inclination to snoop on her passenger, now would likely be the best time. 

Badges

@Illiad Easle

The rest of the drive was pretty uneventful. As they arrived at the motel, she would gently wake Hard Line up "Alright Hard Line, we're here" she would say with a smile, "Lets get to our room and set up, then call it a night after ordering some food"

@Critical-Hit

Hard would take a moment, yawning largely before rising out of his chair. "So soon? Ah I guess it has been a while, Haven't had much experience sleeping in a car, I'm surprised how easy it was."

He would get out and start retrieving his bags, there being one more than he had initially loaded in Canterlot, the extra being the one he acquired in Ponyville. "Now, according to what Service told me, she's the cousin that booked the rooms, we've got a room with separate bedrooms and a seating area/kitchen that connects to both rooms, separate full bath too." He chuckled, "She really spoils me. Anyway, I hope there's enough space there for whatever you need to setup."

Badges

@Illiad Easle

She would nod, "Good to hear, not that I'd mind sharing a room, but privacy is also a good thing" she'd say, looking around and smiling "should be enough room" she'd smile and begin to set up the gear she needed "So, any idea on what you want to order for dinner?" she would ask, plugging all her equipment in.

@Critical Hit

Hard would think for a moment after dropping his bags off in his room, "Well, there's a few good pizza places around here, a couple of pasta places, even a place with griffon cuisine if that's your taste. As to delivery... I think they've got a few options." As in most motels in Manehatten, there'd be paper with a list of restaurants offering delivery and their numbers next to the old phone the room had. There would also be a few takeout menus next to the list.

Hard would pass over a few of the menus, "You can take your pick, they all look good to me, but if I had to pick, pizza's the easiest."

Badges