Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Lucky Bolt Vector Gallery

Lucky Bolt

35 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I will be posting all vectors I create of my ponysona (Lucky Bolt) here to showcase for all to see! I will also be posting them to my DeviantArt as well.

Enjoy! ~

Just finished this one a little bit ago. Not everyday y'all get to see me in my robe heheh.

LuckyAtTheSpa2.thumb.jpg.5410fee9c835798b82178dbcf9bbbf64.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Brohoof 1

She looks good in a robe~! Makes me wanna lounge around in one too, though. :sealed:

Looking forward to seeing more of these. Always great to see more of Lucky. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I will be posting all vectors I create of my ponysona (Lucky Bolt) here to showcase for all to see! I will also be posting them to my DeviantArt as well.

Enjoy! ~

Just finished this one a little bit ago. Not everyday y'all get to see me in my robe heheh.

LuckyAtTheSpa2.thumb.jpg.5410fee9c835798b82178dbcf9bbbf64.jpg

:wub:

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, Spoopy Horse said:

She looks good in a robe~! Makes me wanna lounge around in one too, though. :sealed:

Looking forward to seeing more of these. Always great to see more of Lucky. :yay:

Haha thanks! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rixton said:

Keep up the good work! She looks very adorable!

1 hour ago, Blivy said:

Bolty is an adorable lil mare for sure! :kindness:

Aww thanks guys 

• Brohoof 1