Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cider Season Trivia. - 2019 Edition.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the 2019 Edition of the Cider Season Trivia.

As most if not all of you are aware, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has recently had its series finale. Though the adventure has come to an end in cartoon form, the adventure continues on through the fandom and beyond. Never forget that.

This is the first trivia event post-series finale so don't expect to see any questions here based on the final three episodes. I know many of you are still trying to come to terms with it so we're avoiding those episodes completely. This will also be the case for the next few trivia events until a time comes where most have come to an acceptance. I'm not sure about other events on the forums so you'd have to check with the other EC's and administrators on that.

Now then. I have here twelve questions for you to answer that are dedicated to Applejack. The questions will cover both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls excluding the comics, the final three episodes, and the final Equestria Girls special. FiM will have priority though as there is more content there than in EQG. You will need to submit your answers to @Applejack and she will respond to them as early as two days after the trivia has ended.

Like before, you will have four days from when the trivia is posted to submit answers. Also, working together is allowed and you can ask for some help but please don't spoil any answers by blatantly posting them. Use private messages or a spoiler tag though be sure to indicate this with the latter. No discussions of the final three episodes in this thread! You know where to go for those kinds of discussions.

Again, submit your answers to @Applejack.

Ready? Okay.

1. How did Applejack get her cutie mark? Note: You can go with a simple or long explanation, your choice.

2. In 'Return of Harmony Part 1', what did Applejack witness when Discord placed her under his magic?

3. What did Applejack want to do for the Apple Family Reunion?

4. What was the artefact that represented Applejack's key to the Chest of Harmony?

5. In 'Hearthbreakers', Applejack tried doing what for the Pie Family though they didn't necessarily want it?

6. What was Applejack's lie in 'Where the Apple Lies'?

7. Applejack had to look for what during 'Shadow Play Part 1'?

8. Applejack wanted to say what about Celestia in 'Horse Play'?

9. During the 200th episode, what was Twilight's plan for Applejack? What was Rarity's plan for her?

10. Applejack gained a new kind of magic in 'Legend of Everfree'. What was it?

11. Why was Applejack jealous of Rarity in 'Rollercoaster of Friendship'?

12. In 'Spring Breakdown', what did Applejack attempt to do that ultimately failed?

• Brohoof 4

Ha, I checked into this topic first 5 minutes after it's first posted. But I won't be able to answer tonight because I got a long commute back home. But don't worry. thanks for the usual four day deadline. Good luck everyone!

13 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

When is the deadline?

Four days from now from when the thread was posted. That gives you until Thursday evening my time to submit answers. Extensions are also available but you would need to have a valid reason to have one. Fortunately, I'm pretty flexible with regards to stuff like that.

Hey, could anyone help me answer questions 3,  7, 9, and 11? I’m a bit rusty and feel I won’t have enough time to rewatch these episodes/scenes before it’s too late 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

For number 3, do you want specifics or a general description?

Both options will be acceptable so you can go with whatever you want.

This is the first time in many months that I haven't been too busy to participate in a trivia challenge. I must say it feels nice to get back in the saddle, so to speak. Sent in my answers for what they're worth. I hope they'll pass, but it was a lot of fun in any case! 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:51 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Do we get a second chance? I kinda have 2 possible ways the last one could been answered, i choosed the more likely one now, but not want to fail because the other option was meant to be.

Anyway, sending now, no risk no fun.

Of course you get a second chance at answering questions. In this case, Applejack will let you know which ones you got wrong and provide a hint as to where you need to go next.

Also, this is a reminder that you have until tonight my time to submit your answers. If you need an extension, let me know through PM. However, know that extensions only last for one day, but, you are most likely to get one if you ask.

• Brohoof 2

Time's up for this trivia. Even though not many posts were made to this thread, I suspect that we got the usual number of participants who submitted answers. Applejack will be looking through your submissions as early as Saturday. Thank you for taking part in this trivia. Please come back for the next one which is coming much sooner than you think. In fact, it's going to be a frightening one.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned