Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight's old Castle of Friendship

FirePuppy

According to Big Jim, he suggested that her old castle could either be a tourist attraction or a place where students at the school can stay during the school year. Of course, this was another instance of leaving something ambiguous for fans to come up with their own conclusion. Twilight did state that she would leave the castle in Starlight's care though that became more of a throwaway line given what ended up happening.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight gets to wear the royal bib now? COOL! I guess I better start watching season nine! I haven't started yet, and that picture was a MEGA spoiler!

Back on an edit...

I zoomed in. Fluttershy's mane is thinning, Applejack is wearing Granny Smith's shawl, and both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash have added lines around the eyes implying maturity. Oh, and Spike looks like a body-builder! Yikes!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I think Twilight and Spike still use it, not as much as before, but, I think they use it for Friendship Missions, cause the map's still there. Also, it could be like their SummerHome, like they'll have a place to go when they want to relax or visit Ponyville.

• 2 months later...

who could deserve more a castle than this beautiful mare?

Twilight mentions it in The Beginning of The End, she left her in charge of the school and the castle, and if you want to ignore that, I doubt that Twilight asked Starlight to leave the castle after she moved to Canterlot.

starlightfif.gif

Edited by Jane