Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! Looking for some new friends

MapleMoon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw the first season after hearing a friend talk about it.

Hello everypony. My name is MapleMoon. You can call my Maple for short. I finished watching the finale and it really made me want to get back into forums and try making some new friends of my own. Now that the show is over, I finally made my own pony OC. Better late than never, right? Thanks to the show, it has inspired me to make my own my little pony crafts and sell them on Etsy. I hope to someday be as successful as Rarity with her own shops so I can quit my job and run my business at home. It has also inspired me to draw more mlp related art.

I started watching the show after the first season and wanted to see what the hype was about. I feel in love instantly and got that warm, fuzzy, nostalgic feeling I got as a kid when watching the episodes. I love Fluttershy since I can relate to her shyness and passion for animals. Her character development helped me to push myself out of my own comfortable zone to help better myself as a person. Even though the show is over, I want to continue to love it by drawing more, reading the comics, and making new friends on these forum sites.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me and I hope to make many new friends on here.

• Brohoof 11

Hello there @MapleMoon. It's nice to meet you and equally as great to hear that the show helped you out in some aspect. You can always show your fan art around when you're ready. A lot of people enjoy that sort of stuff. Anyways, I hope that your business with your crafts go well.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome @MapleMoon! Is the pone in your avatar your O/C? If so, it's really cute!, If otherwise, it's cute nonetheless. 

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! There are lots of cool people around these parts, so get out of your shell and don't be afraid to speak up and socialize!

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Off With Your Head said:

Welcome @MapleMoon! Is the pone in your avatar your O/C? If so, it's really cute!, If otherwise, it's cute nonetheless. 

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! There are lots of cool people around these parts, so get out of your shell and don't be afraid to speak up and socialize!

Yes she is and thank you so much! I am trying my best to not be a wall flower lol

On 10/22/2019 at 3:26 AM, PartialShriek514 said:

Hi @MapleMoon! Hope you have lots of fun here! Fluttershy's my favourite pony too! :squee:

Hello! I'm happy to meet another fluttershy fan. It was super hard to decide if my oc should be a unicorn or a bat pony like Flutterbat lol

On 10/22/2019 at 3:20 AM, Rixton said:

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope your business will run well!
Feel free to write a PM if you want to talk! :)

Hi and thank you. Im trying to send you a PM, but for some reason it's telling me this "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."

• Brohoof 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:33 PM, Caligari said:

Hello Maple Moon! I am new here my self, and agree with everything you said about Fluttershy! :squee:Awesome that your an artist!

Hi and thanks! I also love her because of how cute she is lol which pony inspires you?

56 minutes ago, MapleMoon said:
21 hours ago, Off With Your Head said:

Yes she is and thank you so much! I am trying my best to not be a wall flower lol

What's a wall flower? Sorry.  And your welcome! 

2 minutes ago, Off With Your Head said:

What's a wall flower? Sorry.  And your welcome! 

A wallflower is pretty much an introvert. Someone who goes to parties or events and doesn't really interact very much. Wallflower from equestria girls lives up to her name lol

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, MapleMoon said:

A wallflower is pretty much an introvert. Someone who goes to parties or events and doesn't really interact very much. Wallflower from equestria girls lives up to her name lol

Ohhh, I get it now, uh-huh. I see myself as a "Wall Flower" as well! Yay! Wall Flower buddies! :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, MapleMoon said:

Someone who goes to parties or events and doesn't really interact very much.

Sometimes that's me. Sometimes not. Depending on the topic and whether I think I have anything intelligent to say.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, MapleMoon said:

Hi and thank you. Im trying to send you a PM, but for some reason it's telling me this "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."

Well, helped you a bit...:please:

You can try it out. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Bas said:

Maybe you needed 5 posts, try again.

Or the minimum number is 10, idk.

I was thinking the same thing and it turns out we were right lol

20 hours ago, Off With Your Head said:

Ohhh, I get it now, uh-huh. I see myself as a "Wall Flower" as well! Yay! Wall Flower buddies! :awwthanks:

Yay :yay: