Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What comes next?

Fluttershutter

So MLP is over, at least the series. Game of Thrones committed suicide(I'm still impatiently waiting for the books). Star Wars and Star Trek are dead and buried, dug up and defiled, on and on. Even the MCU seems to have run out of steam. Etc, etc.

So, what do you think will be your new thing?

For me:

Dark Crystal - The series started out great and I want more Thraa.

The Orville - Need my space opera and the Orville is lots of fun.

Avatar - The movie gets criticized a lot for being cliched but I loved the world and I think the upcoming movies are going to be great. 

• Brohoof 1

I need to get back into Transformers Cyberverse. It was fine at first, but apparently things are really picking up the current season

• Brohoof 1

Probably gonna stick with video games. I don't follow TV and movies very much. Probably start re-reading Dune books again...

Then again, there is that new Dune movie on the way, but I have high hopes and very low expectations.

• Brohoof 1

All that's left for me are:

• Frozen II in theaters next month.
  • Season 9 clips and the rest of Equestria Girls from Hasbro's YouTube channel.

After that, I'm pretty much done with new entertainment starting on January 1, 2020.

I'll be awaiting Generation 5, but that will be quite some time from now. Until then I'll be focusing on other things, but I'll be sure to re-watch old episodes for added variety.

Edited by Cash In

Well I still got some few anime series and Doctor who. I mean it's not like mlp series is the only series I watch. 

I think Spyro is going to be my thing for a while. With the Reignited Trilogy out and reviving a love for the Spyro characters I actually cared about (with a GORGEOUS new coat of paint), I think I’m gonna be busy with it for a while.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, The Historian said:

Probably gonna stick with video games. I don't follow TV and movies very much. Probably start re-reading Dune books again...

Then again, there is that new Dune movie on the way, but I have high hopes and very low expectations.

I love the Dune books. High hopes and low expectations is the perfect way to put it.

Ha! Star Wars isn't defiled! I enjoyed the Prequels and the Clone Wars episodes from the last decade.

And with Disney+ offering so much backlog and new material, I'll have a lot to see for good or bad.

Well Ever since MLP has ended, I haven't been doing anything new lately so apparently There are things I have to do and it's a lot of work on my end

For TV Show(s):

Catch up on the MLP season 8 episodes through Netflix although the MLP movie is still isn't on Netflix.

Catch up on the pokemon episodes, sun & moon ultra legends season through pokemon TV app

For Games:

Play some animal crossing pocket camp, Pokémon Masters, Disney Heroes battle mode, MLP gameloft and pocket ponies, Plants vs zombies 2, and some other apps on iOS.

Make some progress on Legend of Zelda Link's awakening remake on the switch which is a weekly thing for me to do, but Sometimes I may get a chance to play the game if my brother visits.

Play Pokémon Black 1, and Rumble Word, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Yo-Kai watch 3 on my 3DS.

and Play some steam games if I get that bored.