Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where is your bed located in your room?

ssj4gogita4

I've had rooms in the past where it's located right by the door, under the window, or just in the corner. Currently it's in the middle of the room away from door and windows, but pushed up to the wall.

How about you?

• Brohoof 2

A queen bed in a 1920s guest bedroom (yeah our older daughter has the master lol) - so it fits where it fits. This happens to be right inside to the right with some room in either side as to clear the radiator on it's left and the dresser on its right. 

• Brohoof 1

It's in the corner of the room but I hate it when it touches the walls because centipedes crawl all over the walls and will get in my bed. So I move it slightly away from the walls. I have a queen sized bed and takes up about 40%-50% of my room.

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

Open the door and it's on the right with the nightstand in the corner.

My bedroom faces northeast so during fall and winter, I can't sleep late unless it's cloudy since I have the sun in my eyes when I wake up.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

A Queen Sized Bed is in the middle of the room

Middle, as in floating in the air between floor and ceiling.

When I had my apartment in Canada I didn't have furniture for over a year. Then someone donated a matress and futon. So I started just sleeping on the futon. Why go to another room just to sleep?

At my new place my bed is in the corner.

My bed is in the corner with the head of the bed against the wall under the window and the side of the bed against the wall that separates my room from the living room. The door is facing the foot of the bed.

Edited by Narcissus

Just exactly why is this important again?

I am a sofa napping person. In order to fully sleep at night, I have to nap in my sofa as well. My sofa is located in the center of the living room, surrounded by High Pressure Sodium lights of at least 150 W or more (street lights). That way no vampires can get me. :oneheckofahat:

But my bedroom is totally normal, dark, and the bed is up against the wall head facing south, feet facing north. Why is this so important though? lol!

• Brohoof 1