Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Petition to save Equestria Girls!

SunsetShimmerisBae

Well, this is my first post ever , but i wanted to share this petition in Change.org that i found, due to the recent rumor that EQG is getting cancelled without a proper conclussion.

https://www.change.org/p/hasbro-save-equestria-girls-digital-series?cs_tk=AgHnISlpqlq1Oad1sF0AAXicyyvNyQEABF8BvMLX8a32jUcVYen2fKVrMcI%3D&utm_campaign=31f4b48a8b62410db379c594ab5a2aa2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_term=cs

It has a decent amount of followers (800 at the time) , and i know that a lot of this kind of petitions have been done before, but we don't lose nothing trying.

In my case, i only wish for one more finale special, with the mane 7 getting graduated from high school , sunset deciding what to do with life, and giving the series a proper goodbye. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Was Equestria Girls ever in any danger? Hasbro wanted a lot more out of Equestria Girls than MLP, after they fired Lauren Faust.

If anything, we need to save MLP FIM, or at least we needed to at that time when Season 3 was cut in half to make EQG.

But Equestria Girls lived mostly off Youtube revenues, and that can't be done anymore. I don't know what Hasbro will prioritize next. It is all about commercials for their toys.

• 8 months later...