Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Social Media Manager Needed - Apply Now - Free Cider and Dad Jokes

Jeric

EFW3M01X4AIC0UT.jpeg

Are you familiar with Facebook and Twitter? Do you a great sense or humor? Do you possess the rare skill of patience on the internet? Well maybe this might appeal to you. We are looking for a person who can help manage our two social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter). You would be part of the Public Relations team, but also work with all other departments to help advertise events. You would also be tasked with occasionally interacting with other Bronies and even show staff and posting random content about the show and community in general. 

Apply under Social Media Manager on our Application Page

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Social Media Manager Needed - Apply Now - Free Cider and Dad Jokes
  • This topic was pinned and featured
21 minutes ago, Blivy said:

I applied for something forgot what though, think it was something under welcome staff.

Yeah not sure how you found that but you applied in basically a test environment and I haven’t fully completed the Welcome Pone job, but when I do I’ll PM you and it will be posted here. 

Just now, Beetlejeric said:

Yeah not sure how you found that but you applied in basically a test environment and I haven’t fully completed the Welcome Pone job, but when I do I’ll PM you and it will be posted here. 

Leave it to good ole me to apply for something that is not yet completed, LOL, sorry about that! :worry:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Blivy said:

Leave it to good ole me to apply for something that is not yet completed, LOL, sorry about that! :worry:

No worries. :)

4 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

@Beetlejeric Is there a deadline for this application?

Not really. Though I am hoping to have someone up by the time we launch the MCM for this year. 

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hahaha! Nope!

Good luck to everyone else!

You would just post Celestia stuff all day anyway. The world’s not really for that! 

33 minutes ago, Beetlejeric said:

You would just post Celestia stuff all day anyway. The world’s not really for that! 

And Ahuizotl stuff!! :squee:

You’re on the money there though! I would totally use my power to spread the glory of Best Pony and Best NonPony. No shame.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 11:28 PM, Partialgeek514 said:

How long is the process expected to take? I submitted an application a few days ago, but thought I'd probably be too late anyway. It doesn't look like anypony's been chosen yet though.

I will start moving on contacting people this weekend. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned