Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your OC have a pet?

Lucky Bolt

If I would, I would have a duck. I have only drawn Splashee as a duck so far. Can't have myself as a pet, world doesn't work that way.

Edited by Splashee
I'll think about sketching something up, to make my reply a little bit more worth
  • Brohoof 3

I have a pet Timberwolf. His name is Steve :umad: Unlike all the other Timberwolves you find in the Everfree forest, he has BLUE eyes (instead of green), he's VERY friendly and he's house-trained. Not only that, he makes a good guard dog >:3 I found him as a cub and I raised him as one of my own :mlp_icwudt:

yk40Gc9.png

pRWGy3t.png

• Brohoof 3

I haven't thought about it. It didn't even occur to me but it could be a nice thing to have in general. 

Since they are a changeling they could have an insect pet. Like a... like a dragonfly but it's like a mini dragon-fly-dragonfly. 

Le gasp! Or how about a cactus like Starlight's philis! Or some kind of small plant :D , that would be cute. They could make it a pot for the plant or a little house for the insect in arts and crafts time.:ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 2

Indeed so, most indeededly!

My one and only OC, Rising Star, has a Golden Caracara pet. Basically a whimsical, full of himself glorious bird of prey who respects only himself and, to small extent, his owner.

Sadly, I've never gotten any art of him. But oh well.

• Brohoof 3

I have 7 IRL pet ducks, so why not represent them like this:
SplasheesPets.jpg

From left to right: Meg-Meg, Sage, Saffron, Pepper, Cay-Cay, Gingy, and Rossie. And of course the one who has to look out for them (in the back), ... me.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I have 7 IRL pet ducks, so why not represent them like this:
SplasheesPets.jpg

From left to right: Meg-Meg, Sage, Saffron, Pepper, Cay-Cay, Gingy, and Rossie. And of course the one who has to look out for them (in the back), ... me.

I don't remember Splashee's cutie mark being owned by Nickelodeon before...

6 hours ago, Spooky Emerald said:

@Lucky Bolt

I made a pet for Emerald, it's just a light doodle.

She has a pet bat named Rosie.

20191024_115601.thumb.jpg.b5985e91fd27c9420d2b0ba2f8de4da0.jpg

20191024_115604.thumb.jpg.489210fb0d5c76463b0b78de6ba271af.jpg

Super cute bat and OC!

40 minutes ago, Spooky Emerald said:

I don't remember Splashee's cutie mark being owned by Nickelodeon before...

No, Splashee owns Nickelodeon, iCarly, and he is coming after your Youtube video, you can kiss those 5k view count goodbye (<--- j/k) :derp:

• Brohoof 1