Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Food you love, but your body hates?

Early Sunsets

18 minutes ago, Bloodbiscuit said:

I love any style of eggs and frozen pizza, but they have the highest cholesterol of pretty much anything out there and my ticker is not liking my all-junk food diet of late. I have to give up most of my favorites or at least cut waaaaaay down on them. Oh, and I also love lobster, but I can't eat it because I always have a severe reaction to it. Why couldn't I have a severe reaction to something I hate, like peas or lima beans?? 

Same here, Dreamy Bloody.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:11 AM, Lucky Bat said:

Same here! I overeat on their butter burgers and then am really feeling it later on. The taste makes it worth it though :wub:

I actually never overeat it. I tend to have a standard meal like steakburger and fries, but a few hours later it punches me. It has been kind of consistent in that regard. :sealed: Haven't gotten anything from them in a long time as a result.

I love chilli potato chips or crisps along with anything that has a really large amount of spice but not so overpowering that I can’t enjoy it but it seems that my body hates it and I regret it afterwards because of the annoying pain in my stomach.

Edited by TheRockATrice

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns said:

Potato soup. So cozy...tummy is like "nah dawg" lol sometimes subway too.

Potato soup is the best. It goes great with homemade rolls. Neither of them agree with my stomach, but they're too good to pass up.

• Brohoof 2