Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Staff Not Showing Up On Birthday List?

Denim&Venöm

So I've noticed that certain groups of staff arent being featured in the daily birthday list, like events and RP staff. Had it happen to me. Noticed it happen to others. 

The forums are a good place to celebrate and it kinda sucks when nopony knows and you're glossed over. 

• Brohoof 1

So this seems to be a staff- wide problem currently, because today is most certainly my un-birthday. I have an inkling of how to fix it, but I’d need to wait for my laptop to not be dead, and that’s a tomorrow Troblems’ problem. Anyway, will look into it tomorrow, unless @Princess of Hell gets to it first. Thanks for pointing that out.

@Denim&Venom So, I couldn't find anything. I thought that might be the case, but I'm not the whizz with this forum, so I passed it on to someone that is. RP staff and Events Coordinators are two of the (relatively) newer positions, so it's probably some deep buried setting I'm missing. That said...

Both Events and RP staff weren't showing up on the current online staff, and that's now fixed.

• The topic was locked