Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy

Cagey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just googled it. I was a lurker for a long time, but now I’m trying to make more horse friends. So hi.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Three years ago, I had the flu, and MLP was the only thing on TV. I’d heard of it, but I was unfamiliar with G4 even though the fandom had already peaked. 

Anyway, the episode I started with was regrettably a very spoiler-ridden one. But I couldn’t get the show out of my head—most notably the voice talent of the VAs. As soon as I recovered, I binged the whole show. Then I hunted for forums, blogs, and YouTubers, and the rest is history. 

I don’t really know how this site rolls. But I figured I’d give it a shot in the spirit of Friendship. 

• Brohoof 5

@Cagey, that is a great way to be introduced to the show!

I was introduced to Star Trek The next Generation in a similar way, seeing very spoiler heavy episodes, with Q in it (That's what Discord is based of, you probably already know that), and because I knew the direction of where the show was heading, it was exciting to see how it got there.

Welcome to the MLPforums! Grab a friend! Grab multiple friends, they are handed out here for free (at least I think so, I haven't gotten the bill yet) :pistachio:

• Brohoof 3

@Cagey Once you have gotten 5 posts, you will be able to experience much more of the forum, and I do recommend getting past that threshold as soon a possible. (I took too long when I was new here)

Edited by Splashee
Like, you can open up status updates in your profile then, so I can talk to you, lol!

Yea, what more advises can I give? Post counts are easiest achieved in General Discussion and media Discussion sub-forums. Always respect the staff (that means, only tag them if absolutely necessary), don't be afraid of the member @Xeltor (he is awesome).

You will be able to enable status updates/replies in the "Account Settings" at the very top of the page, that little arrow next to your name or icon, one you have gotten 5 posts in. Never be afraid to talk to people here, there are so many nice members/ponies, lol! :ButtercupLaugh:

@Splashee Sounds cool. I’m pretty nervous about talking to people, but this community is awesome, so it should get easier. Thanks for helping me out!

@Splashee —also how do you edit comments? I don’t think I tagged you correctly in my previous response, sorry. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

@Splashee Sounds cool. I’m pretty nervous about talking to people, but this community is awesome, so it should get easier. Thanks for helping me out!

This is a great place to practice talking to people. It can help IRL. It has for me! :darling: