rainbowsensei

i'm new here! :D

if you have any question for me about my grammer or anything i post just tell me because i try my best and i want to have fun!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: i was looking for MLP rp and i some how found this place
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

i've been watching it since i was a kind and i'm sad to see it go and i really want it to continue! but at least i got to catch up! but i really hope to make friends! and i all so made my first chatacter sheet so if anyone could give me some feed back that would be great! feel free to message me because i'm online like 24/7 i can't wait to get to meet all if you!

Badges

Greetings to you, @rainbowsensei! Welcome to MLP Forums! ^_^

I hope you have a wonderful time here among us discussing all things pony and beyond. Feel free to throw me a line if you have any queries or even just feel like having a chat. Friendship is Magic, after all! :mlp_yeehaa:

Certainly a colourful character you've designed there. I can see you've put some work into their story. I'll have to read over it proper when I get sone time. :dash:

Anywho, hope you get yourself settled in and have an enjoyable experience with us. See you out there!

welcome to the forums! reading through your about...it's always neat to find someone else with social anxiety! :fluttershy:

Badges

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums! We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! :D

Heyyy ya made it to the welcome plaza! Welcome here my friend! :kirin: