Jeric

NaPoWriMo - National Pony Writing Month - Short Story Edition

(edited)

Wow, I think I just got a kind-of cohesive story in my head! Maybe Ill just start writing right now.

Expect some few anime references.

Does anypony know whether anime imags (screencaps prob) are allowed at fimfiction?

Also, the second theme is prob pretty fitting for me considering I did such stuff IRL myself already often.

Edited by Bas

Guess which pony already has written 170 words, a plot summary of what to come and uses Germän lättörs randomly in between? :ooh:*

And bald heads. NO STORY WITHOUT A HEAD PLATE EVER.

I think I have a story that can work with the first prompt. Starring Celestia (I’m predictable) and one of the Mane Six (not telling).

No, sorry, haven't started on writing because I'm too busy, 1, being an evacuee of a longer-than-anticipated power outage, and B, programming. If I cut back, so be it, but I really wanna write about Trixiebug...

Right. So I've introduced myself in the plaza now I'm ready to get involved.

haven't started brainstorming yet but that's what today is for. I have the rough idea of the story just need some actual content and details.

Looks like I'll be doing the conversation one because I am nowhere the final season let alone the final episode.

Oh snap, I'm late to the party!

I would love to participate in this event! I've never written a pony fan-fiction before but there's a first time for everything I suppose.

(edited)

I finished off the intro of mine right at 4k words. It's probably gonna end up as more of a novelette than a short story, but it should still be really easy to read in one sitting.

Although, I guess that's coming from a person who read Darkstalker in one sitting, and that book is 85k words.

Edited by Booker