Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

62 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah Stolas was pretty insane. Truly showed the power of a Goetia demon prince

How did he move to the real world without the book?
And how did he see Blitzo needed help? :huh:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

How did he move to the real world without the book?
And how did he see Blitzo needed help? :huh:

I think there’s a lot more to Stolas and what he can do than what we’ve been shown. I think they were giving us a small glimpse of that. After Loo Loo land I’m still thinking on the possibility they’ll kill Stolas off. 

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, TBD said:

but he just wanted to be the Damsel  in Distress for Blitzo.

It looks like they are in love, seeing that last scene :wub:

But... (spoilers for the episode)

Spoiler

Now they are all on camera. Stolas will be in trouble. He hinted that more than once. Are they potentially building up to his death?

10 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

After Loo Loo land I’m still thinking on the possibility they’ll kill Stolas off.

Spoiler

My source for thinking so is in the quote above ;)

Hide contents

Now they are all on camera. Stolas will be in trouble. He hinted that more than once. Are they potentially building up to his death?

Hide contents

Yeah it’s been hinted at since Loo Loo land. I think at this point my question is more of a will something happen and he’ll die or will something happen and Blitzo save him in time

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I think there’s a lot more to Stolas and what he can do than what we’ve been shown. I think they were giving us a small glimpse of that. After Loo Loo land I’m still thinking on the possibility they’ll kill Stolas off. 

Hide contents

Hide contents

nooo why are you two saying this??:blush: 

Spoiler

Blitzo just admitted his love for Stolas ( which that was one of the sweetest things) and you two are already talking about Stolas death why??  

()BelovedSarcasticCollie-size_restricted.gif

• Brohoof 2

Spoiler

giving now that they just kissed in camera-welp, i'm curious how the camera is gonna leak out to hell- but not like Stolas wife needs the camera for proof as she might have walk in them several time :ButtercupLaugh::ButtercupLaugh::umad:

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, TBD said:

nooo why are you two saying this??:blush: 

Hide contents

Blitzo just admitted his love for Stolas ( which that was one of the sweetest things) and you two are already talking about Stolas death why??  

()BelovedSarcasticCollie-size_restricted.gif

Oh believe me I hate it too because I love Blitzo and after Fizzarolli’s questioning if anybody loves him I want Blitzo to be happy. Stolas is also a pretty great character who I’d hate to see gone

That being said it would be interesting to see Octavia take his place and what sort of ruler she’d become.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-08-26 at 11:38 AM, Clawdeen said:

Oh believe me I hate it too because I love Blitzo and after Fizzarolli’s questioning if anybody loves him I want Blitzo to be happy. Stolas is also a pretty great character who I’d hate to see gone

That being said it would be interesting to see Octavia take his place and what sort of ruler she’d become.

Stolas really grew for me honestly. At first I thought he was some douche "pimp" who just want Blitzo for some good time or as his personal bitch.  But it as more episodes comes in Stolas is actually a very caring and loving person toward the people he's close to.  I love it how open he is toward Blitzo affectingly rather just some "client" and how a fatherly he is towards Octavia. If they decided to make him die, I'm sure he will be the one I'm going to miss the most. 

Octavia, might have some issues about ruling and take over her father throne- while feeling conflicted as she also cares for her mother as well. But we only have two more episode, I think it's going to be a two parter.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-08-31 at 2:43 PM, TBD said:

Stolas really grew for me honestly. At first I thought he was some douche "pimp" who just want Blitzo for some good time or as his personal bitch.  But it as more episodes comes in Stolas is actually a very caring and loving person toward the people he's close to.  I love it how open he is toward Blitzo affectingly rather just some "client" and how a fatherly he is towards Octavia. If they decided to make him die, I'm sure he will be the one I'm going to miss the most. 

Octavia, might have some issues about ruling and take over her father throne- while feeling conflicted as she also cares for her mother as well. But we only have two more episode, I think it's going to be a two parter.

Honestly I’m really glad too at how well they’ve developed Stolas. They’ve made a really good character and he’s built up quite the fan base. I’m praying they won’t do anything to him not just because I’ll miss seeing him but because it will really hurt Blitzo and Octavia. I love Blitzo, like don’t do this to me Vivziepop

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Honestly I’m really glad too at how well they’ve developed Stolas. They’ve made a really good character and he’s built up quite the fan base. I’m praying they won’t do anything to him not just because I’ll miss seeing him but because it will really hurt Blitzo and Octavia. I love Blitzo, like don’t do this to me Vivziepop

Blitzo will be heartbroken for sure, as Stolas is prob the only person who Blitzo could actually love and Octavia doesn't want to be alone, and Stolas is the only person she very close too. I would be screaming, "Stolas, you better not die or do something stupid because you got two important people here!"  

Here's a sneak peek of Ep 7 looks like Mayday is back and Stolas might gonna have to save Blitzo again!

• 1 month later...

Didn't realize there was already a thread for this. Huh.

Anyway, spoilers ahead:

Spoiler

holy hell that episode was a fucking tear jerker. please just let my owl and imp boys have happiness. this shit is gonna be eating away at me for the next few months

*Watches part one of "Ozzie's" HB's latest episode* 

Spoiler

Millie and Moxxie's love is SO pure and wholesome! :wub: My one bright spot in an otherwise dark cartoon that is *way* out of my comfort zone. 

Oh my- so much juicy drama and depth in this episode! I really looking forward to the last episode- the ending wow.

Spoiler

I really feel sorry for Stolas, I know from our last episode Blitzo really does have feelings for him but still scared about having commitments due to his past trauma hinted at the end. I really hope the two are happy at the end. Seeing how happy Stolas is and knowing he will be there when Blitzo needs him the most. I love their relationship even when it’s not perfect yet. Also this raises some flag here since now the people knows about Stolas and Blitzo- I’m looking forward to where this will lead to.

• Brohoof 1

I have never had so much fun watching reactors of this episode (7 part 1), since Loo Loo Land. It is beautiful and just easy to watch compared to episode 6 that feels dragged out. Also, the music number never gets old, and why is Fizzarolli cute now? He (the robot one) used to be scary! I like cute ^_^

Song is stuck in my head all the time, especially the:

I want to
Yeah, what do you want?
*** stuff? *** play? ***?
Make gentle love to you

Ugh, what a limp-*** imp
You're really killing the vibe
Get a load of this dweeb and his unsatisfied bride

:mlp_yeehaa: This episode is pretty too! The backgrounds, the rain, the neon signs.

On 2021-11-05 at 7:28 PM, Splashee said:

I have never had so much fun watching reactors of this episode (7 part 1), since Loo Loo Land. It is beautiful and just easy to watch compared to episode 6 that feels dragged out. Also, the music number never gets old, and why is Fizzarolli cute now? He (the robot one) used to be scary! I like cute ^_^

Song is stuck in my head all the time, especially the:

:mlp_yeehaa: This episode is pretty too! The backgrounds, the rain, the neon signs.

I agree, I really love the music, with all that swing and jazz. It sorta give me the boogyman's song vibe. 

I hazbin a little bit concerned over the actual Hazbin show, and why nothing hazbin happening after all these years.

Then we keep seeing Helluva Boss being worked on constantly (episodes dropping every now and then), but I didn't know there were actual real people behind the show! When I mean "real people", I mean, like you and me, and not some studio far away that all the merchandise money goes to.
Seeing how much work goes into an episode, and looking at how much this work inspires myself to work even harder with my own projects, I am posting it here:

So, what will happen with Hazbin Hotel? Will it be done by other people? Will it have the voice actors we love so much? Who has creative control? It is still a worry.

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Splashee said:

So, what will happen with Hazbin Hotel? Will it be done by other people? Will it have the voice actors we love so much? Who has creative control? It is still a worry.

It has been picked to be shown on Television by TV station A24. It is unclear when it will be released, but I think what they are doing is that they are using Helluva Boss as their creative outlet for experimentation before working on Hazbin Hotel. It is clear that Vivien wants Hazbin Hotel to be really polished and working on Helluva Boss first and learning from the successes and failures will definitely help them when it comes to producing a more story-focused show like Hazbin~ 

• Brohoof 4

On 2021-11-10 at 6:49 PM, Splashee said:

I think since Hazbin Hotel is going to be an Official TV show and no longer a webtoon like Helluva Boss, it is possible they're probably will release some news about it's official release date after season 1 Helluva Boss. Separate staff and studio will mostly take over. Hopefully they will keep the same voice actor and the concepts too. Since I'm a little worry that since Hazbin Hotal won't be independent anymore Vizzie might have undergo some expectations and guidelines for her show to be produced. 

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, TBD said:

I think since Hazbin Hotel is going to be an Official TV show and no longer a webtoon like Helluva Boss, it is possible they're probably will release some news about it's official release date after season 1 Helluva Boss. Separate staff and studio will mostly take over. Hopefully they will keep the same voice actor and the concepts too. Since I'm a little worry that since Hazbin Hotal won't be independent anymore Vizzie might have undergo some expectations and guidelines for her show to be produced. 

... I was just thinking, (really) there is no problem with Helluva Boss at all? Why did Hazbin Hotel needed to be sold off in the first place? Helluva Boss is being perfectly handled with an indie production.

I have some experience with this, since my friend got a deal with some random business when his stuff got viral online, and it turned out he lost all his rights because of that deal. There are sharks out there. What if Helluva Boss is like "Them's Fightin' Herds" was to "My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic"? A forced move for legal reasons?

This is just speculations, but Helluva Boss voice actor panels are being released, episodes are being released, and merchandise. Where is Hazbin? It is not like they couldn't produce anything? They have proven the opposite with Helluva Boss. They are strong enough to do high production and merchandise.

Call me a little insane, but I just got into the Addict music video weeks ago. I waited that long to not have to wait longer for the next release of (anything Hazbin), but this is kinda ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Splashee said:

... I was just thinking, (really) there is no problem with Helluva Boss at all? Why did Hazbin Hotel needed to be sold off in the first place? Helluva Boss is being perfectly handled with an indie production.

I have some experience with this, since my friend got a deal with some random business when his stuff got viral online, and it turned out he lost all his rights because of that deal. There are sharks out there. What if Helluva Boss is like "Them's Fightin' Herds" was to "My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic"? A forced move for legal reasons?

This is just speculations, but Helluva Boss voice actor panels are being released, episodes are being released, and merchandise. Where is Hazbin? It is not like they couldn't produce anything? They have proven the opposite with Helluva Boss. They are strong enough to do high production and merchandise.

Call me a little insane, but I just got into the Addict music video weeks ago. I waited that long to not have to wait longer for the next release of (anything Hazbin), but this is kinda ridiculous.

Hazbin Hotel was their main focus before Helluva Boss, so I think they weren't expecting Helluva Boss to turned out to be the next big hit as to Hazbin. I think when they sold off Hazbin (or give rights) to a TV studio, that was before Helluva Boss was big and successful. I do wonder why they don't plan on making Helluva boss an official TV show, although I hope not at the same time now that Helluva was a big success they technically don't need it. I also think that since Hazbin is now own by the officials, that means we only get  little news about them untill they decided to make an official announcement. While I'm happy about them being made to a show officially, it could be an mistake on their end, when they see how Helluva boss turned out successful without big studio company owning them. 

I agreed it's a double edge-sword when it come for a company to owns all rights to the show that was independent , because that would means cutting off their original creator. Take Invader Zim for an example. jhonen's show started off like Hazbin Hotel. It was his own animation projects that he worked on himself with some few close co-workers that he trusted. It took him a long time to convince Nickelodeon to let him run his show on TV without them dictating him what to do. Hence they did only up to season two until they decided to cut him off.  Jhonen later one wanted to revive his work but sadly he was forced to work with an official studio. He has to accepted working with the people with different ideas, which that's fine and all but most of his original work and charm got flush out due to his show being run over by this studio he was with.  He also said so himself that these people are fun to work with and liked their ideas, but that doesn't changed the fact that he doesn't like working with the studio because they discarded his rights for the show on what he wants.

I think the same thing will happen to Hazbin.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...