Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

20 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Their gonna merge the two shows. Either it flops or not. Crosses fingers.

It's a license deal, meaning they lost the rights to Hazbin. Think of it like this: One day you get famous on the internet for coming up with something/anything (usually goes viral). A shady company approaches you with a nice money deal, and you need the money. Turns out they now control your stuff, wants you to promote them through your talent, and if you don't agree they have the rights to use your stuff without you. What do you do to respond to this? You try to create something similar, don't make the same mistake and keep your rights, and hope for the best, and that is "Helluva Boss". They did use a lot of Hazbin to promote Helluva, but not the other way around because they are not allowed to. The shady deal must have happened around that time Addict music video came out.

There is no proof of this, but it is internet and it happens all the time. I keep seeing the pattern.

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

It's a license deal, meaning they lost the rights to Hazbin. Think of it like this: One day you get famous on the internet for coming up with something/anything (usually goes viral). A shady company approaches you with a nice money deal, and you need the money. Turns out they now control your stuff, wants you to promote them through your talent, and if you don't agree they have the rights to use your stuff without you. What do you do to respond to this? You try to create something similar, don't make the same mistake and keep your rights, and hope for the best, and that is "Helluva Boss". They did use a lot of Hazbin to promote Helluva, but not the other way around because they are not allowed to. It shady deal must have happened around that time Addict music video came out.

There is no proof of this, but it is internet and it happens all the time. I keep seeing the pattern.

They sold it. They got the money. Well i could say the same to them. They cheated. They signed and agreed and if i bought hazbin I'd be pissed. Cuz i was expecting money...id say they cheated me XD. Plus i gain a bad reputation so if i even try to make money on something i bought lets say hazbin hotel id get backlash.... 

To me i think they both used each other XD

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

They sold it. They got the money. Well i could say the same to them. They cheated. They signed and agreed and if i bought hazbin I'd be pissed. Cuz i was expecting money...id say they cheated me XD. Plus i gain a bad reputation so if i even try to make money on something i bought lets say hazbin hotel id get backlash.... 

To me i think they both used each other XD

There is still a slim chance that Hazbin will be good. We'll get to see this summer. With new professional voice actors around (see G5, remove "Horse" and replace, everyone got happy :Cozy:), and of course, they need to keep all those character traits that the internet wants (I think Alastor was made asexual because internet demanded it?), and all of these things together with good animation (needs to be better animation than Family Guy to succeed), and yes, we will have a winner show to talk about and watch!

I did enjoy the recent episode, even as I kind of feel it was a bit on the weaker side. Yeah, some of the stuff in the show is starting to feel formulaic with Moxxie abuse, characters having "unexpected" past relationships and sleeping with each other, and everything culminating in a blood brawl. Yet it's still, in my opinion, the best adult cartoon we have right now besides Smiling Friends. And that freaking Chaz, man. I could not believe that in spite of him being a complete a-hole, backstabber, and a narcissist who tried to seduce Moxxie into cheating on Millie, I actually felt a tad bit of sympathy for him at the end with how he was sent to sleep with the fishes by Moxxie's even worse dad. It makes me wonder though how you kill someone in hell if they're already dead (do they end up in Detroit?). Or...send a shark to sleep with the fishes. :P

Edited by Misty Shadow
"Moxxie" not "Moxie". :P
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Moxie abuse, characters having "unexpected" past relationships and sleeping with each other

:ButtercupLaugh:

Seriously, this is so true. Also "Moxie abuse" feels like a perfect way to communicate this show using only two words!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

:ButtercupLaugh:

Seriously, this is so true. Also "Moxie abuse" feels like a perfect way to communicate this show using only two words!

One thing that did make me connect with moxie's dad was when he commented about being Bi and gay XD. I don't mean to be sexist but.... That made me laugh and thought..... " Thats the first thing i'd react too!" Then a sudden realization: " crap I'm sexist!"

• 3 months later...

The new episode takes over after S1 episode one. Wish there’s more to that episode but… I understand what direction is trying to get from. Blitzo is obviously serious depressed after that happens and I love seeing Loona being more open at the party. I really really hope she and Queen Bee would become besties despite of her dating her crush. Seeing gloomy  Loona socializing and giving the party  another chance  despite of being heartbroken is so comforting to see. It’s like she chooses not to isolate herself any longer and give in being more open around others. The ending is a good closure between Loona and Blitzo, I just love their father/daughter relationship.

I love Queen Bee design so much though!!! Like what Loona said, “she’s hot”. :ButtercupLaugh:
IMG_6623.jpeg.76042e15c7d0a84461510cb693022a5c.jpegIMG_6624.thumb.jpeg.1b20065da1a2abf070a9f0bdabecbcf9.jpeg

IMG_6625.thumb.jpeg.26e0d73aacad656961e608afb934a77f.jpeg

IMG_6626.thumb.jpeg.49ed0b29d1d54136b2a2b3e701e59990.jpeg

IMG_6627.thumb.jpeg.73bc491d5999bbc36ab23eefb4454363.jpeg

IMG_6628.thumb.jpeg.4a0e9a332081cc2c2c7bdc08b1c35cf9.jpeg

But of course not as hot as Loona. Loona will always be #1 Helluva boss furry for me.:toldya: She is rocking this dress

IMG_6629.thumb.webp.b46e5128482d85594d1bf581910a76b4.webp

look how adorable she is!!

IMG_6630.thumb.jpeg.44bacba8f41822496e1a7f0e8ed8e6ce.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
18 hours ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

New Helluva Boss episode alert for everyone to enjoy

@Patty Thundersnow @Clawdeen @Savygriffs 

Someone on their staff watched "Friendship University" from FiM because Millie was giving off "Plainity" vibes with her camp outfit. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

The new episode was definitely fun! And the fact we finally got to see Blitzo’s sister Barb!! Sadly it was towards the end so we didn’t get much screen time of her. Hopefully in the future!! It nice to see the other side of Moxxie and Millie’s relationship like the conflicts and how it was handle well and healthy. Despite of a  small red flag of toxicity.

I do feel more related to Moxxie more on this. So I do understand that while his intention was not to rain on Millie’s parade or make her feel less important, his insecurity and jealousy got the best of him. Feeling outshined but wanted to support someone just to see them happy. At the same, dealing with the frustration due to your past trauma, when people talk shit about you. Moxxie, you’re damn lucky to have a girl like Millie. Millie is such a gem and deserves every spotlight.

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, TBD said:

The new episode was definitely fun! And the fact we finally got to see Blitzo’s sister Barb!! Sadly it was towards the end so we didn’t get much screen time of her. Hopefully in the future!! It nice to see the other side of Moxxie and Millie’s relationship like the conflicts and how it was handle well and healthy. Despite of a  small red flag of toxicity.

I do feel more related to Moxxie more on this. So I do understand that while his intention was not to rain on Millie’s parade or make her feel less important, his insecurity and jealousy got the best of him. Feeling outshined but wanted to support someone just to see them happy. At the same, dealing with the frustration due to your past trauma, when people talk shit about you. Moxxie, you’re damn lucky to have a girl like Millie. Millie is such a gem and deserves every spotlight.

How is Moxxie and Millie's relationship toxic!? Seems to me like they have a better relationship than most humans!

• Brohoof 3

I am still surprised that the Hazbin Hotel has any following at all outside of the youtube company that started it all. The new show received exactly zero marketing from A24. There is probably going to be an official trailer one month before the release and if anyone is going to notice it at that point 

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-07-12 at 7:07 PM, ggg-2 said:

How is Moxxie and Millie's relationship toxic!? Seems to me like they have a better relationship than most humans!

Not crazy crazy toxic. Just a minor sign, where or if your partner get jealous (and gaslighting) over something that would make you happy, when instead they should be happy for you and be supportive. Those kind of sign.  And I’m saying it got resolved in a healthy way.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Just gonna leave this here for my fellow Hazbin fans!

Glad someone beat me to it. I am so excited for what 2024 holds for content from Spindlehorse. Season one of Hazbin Hotel and the second half of season 2 of Helluva Boss, it's looking like a banner year in the realm of adult animation. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1