Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

Not a spin-off this time, but we got another gift from Vivzie to tide the wait. 

A Christmas gift. It's a cute silent short film that's obviously been inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas, and big shock, it's family-friendly. :umad:

• 1 month later...

Hm. While Hazbin has its charm, Helluva Boss in current state is much better. Very natural flow and it clearly doesn't tryhard to "be something", unlike Hazbin. Still, both shows are good in their own, respective fields.

For characters, that's easy.

#1 Alastor - I mean, how can you dislike a carefree, charming being of pure evil?

#2 Charlie - she just has something to her that is nice to observe. Love the VA.

#3 Huskar - grump cat, 'nuff said.

#4 Katie Killjoy - probably the best, most realistically written character in entire series.

For Helluva, it's definitely Millie only. She's like that one murderer who will plead innocent while standing inbetween a mass of corpses, honestly believing it was only natural.

Blitz (the O is silent) deserves a honorable mention for his craziness.

Loona? Nope. Other than furry factor, she has nothing going for herself other than edgyness and really heavy, overdone tropes imho.

• Brohoof 2

This is, tangentially at least, Hazbin Hotel related. Gabe singing You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile and I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire in Alastor's voice.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hazbin Hotel is a great series. My favorite character is Alastor. My friend wouldn't stop comparing me to him. I like him but its irritating having her call me a 1940s classic radio demon. Then I found an amazing animation of alastor with the hello neighbor song and it fit perfectly. so I thought I'd share this wonderful thing with you.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:25 PM, ggg-2 said:

This is, tangentially at least, Hazbin Hotel related. Gabe singing You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile and I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire in Alastor's voice.

Okay, that was new, he did the singing voice?

Cooooooool! :love:

Also is anything Hazbin Hotel related stuff in production?

40 minutes ago, Dustlicious said:

I think they said that they hope to have something soon. Seems like COVID-19 is really putting a damper on production.

Well, even with COVID-19, and stupid Youtube COPPA stuff, it is a high quality production that takes time. When it comes out, we will all enjoy it :squee:

• 2 months later...

New MV “Addict”

I love the song and most of all I love Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb even more!!! :D 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/18/2020 at 5:08 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

New MV “Addict”

I love the song and most of all I love Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb even more!!! :D 

I can tell they put their hearts and souls into it like most Hazbin content, but in this case I just can't really particularly enjoy this song. Honestly the way Angel's voice was done here was a little off-putting to me. Sounds auto-tuned. :dry: Maybe it just isn't my kind of music, I don't know.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Dusknoir said:

Honestly the way Angel's voice was done here was a little off-putting to me. Maybe it just isn't my kind of music, I don't know.

I do wish they don't have to auto-tune his voice and have him sing naturally. I want to hear his voice!  TBH, I wasn't expecting a rave remix type of song, I think electro swing will be more fitting for him :grin: 

17 hours ago, CameoShadowness said:

Hey anyone else gonna buy hella muerch?

I wanted to get the pins but damn $10 for one is pricey. I was going to get Angel Dust Plush but he was out of stock even after I just had enough money for him, so I'm going to wait for that. Also I really want this shirt

Bang_Bang_Black_-_Shirt_87dabb13-3309-40

Definitely  this shirt and Angel Dust plush are the two I will most likely will get.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

I wanted to get the pins but damn $10 for one is pricey. I was going to get Angel Dust Plush but he was out of stock even after I just had enough money for him, so I'm going to wait for that. Also I really want this shirt

Bang_Bang_Black_-_Shirt_87dabb13-3309-40

Definitely  this shirt and Angel Dust plush are the two I will most likely will get.

10 for one is actually pretty cheap in many reguards. I easily see many pins that run from 15-26 dollars depending on brand and object. Either way, I understand why'd you feel that way.

Also that shirt is boss, I might get it.

4 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

MY PINS CAME! I was only unable to gt two of them but all the others came!!!

which pins did you get? 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

which pins did you get? 

All but two of them.

So that means I have:

Alastor, Spooky Alastor, Summer Alastor, Neon Alaztor, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Hust, Egg Boi, Moxxie, Millie, Moxxie+Millie Pool Pals Set,Blitz, Sneaky Blitz, Sharky Blitz,Loona, Summer Loona,Stolas, Niffty, Katie, the IMP Logo, Vox, Valentino and The Popsicle Pal set. :3

3 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

All but two of them.

So that means I have:

Alastor, Spooky Alastor, Summer Alastor, Neon Alaztor, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Hust, Egg Boi, Moxxie, Millie, Moxxie+Millie Pool Pals Set,Blitz, Sneaky Blitz, Sharky Blitz,Loona, Summer Loona,Stolas, Niffty, Katie, the IMP Logo, Vox, Valentino and The Popsicle Pal set. :3

Show a pic maybe? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

All but two of them.

So that means I have:

4 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Show a pic maybe? :ooh:

oh I want to see the size of the pins and if they're pretty good size then maybe I won't mind spending $10 for them xD

• Brohoof 1